demon and angel...........

mehehe! I update so fast today xD...sorry if it is damn short! QAQ hope minna likes it though TT3TT

--------------------

Sachi: You're new here and yet you're breaking my policy? You've got some nerves. *glares*

Shion: awww, prez. don'tbe harsh on the little guy =3= *tries to hug Takuya*

Takuya: H-hey! don't swing on me like that! *pushes Shion away* ==''

Sachi: *walks to them* You're disgusting. *gives off a disgusted look, kicks Shion hard in the stomach*

Shion: GUEHHH!!! *gets kicked to the other side of the rooftop*

Takuya: *flinches* O_O!! *in mind: GOD SHE'S SCARY!!! QAQ*

Sachi: That's what you will get if you break my policy *emitting a little amount of dark aura*

Shion: *whimpering on the ground like a little kid* TT^TT

-end of the day-

Takuya: *changing his shoes before he leaves the school* ...

girl: *goes to change her shoes beside Takuya* *humming Ame no Message*

Takuya: a-re? you're the girl who bumped into me earlier right? *tries to see the girl's face*

girl: wah! I-I'm really s-sorry! ><'' *about to bow*

Takuya: *stops her from bowing* no, it's alright. *smiles* what's your name anyway?

girl: O-oh I'm Shizuka Chiika, from class 1-B *bows*

Takuya: Souka. ^^ I'm Shimizu Takuya from class 3-B.

Chiika: I see, wait!- 3-B? That means you're my senpai?! Waaaaahhh!!! why can't I do something right? *emo corner* I disrespected my senpai...*sobs*

Takuya: A-ah! its okay, I don't like formalities anyway. *smiles*

Chiika: B-b-b-but ... Q~Q

Takuya: I said its alright. Now calm down and stop crying.

---------------------------------

.............ne~ should i put a paring here? =w= message me pwease. xD