Seishou's new captain

Second Story:

Haizaki was visiting Seishou Gakuen, to see his teammates one more time before he would go to Russia with the rest of the Inazuma Japan members.

After talking with Sasostuka and Amano on the way, he enters the stadium to see the rest of his teammates training. But something was different, there was a new face between them, a blue haired boy with beautiful blueish-purple eyes.

"Who's that?" thought the Demon of the Field.

From the back, Haizaki watches a bit of his plays, he could notice that this boy had some really good defensive abilities, however what caught his attention was the captain's band on his left arm.

Before Haizaki and Kidou were selected for Inazuma Japan, the team's captain was Kidou, who he admired a lot, so seeing the captain's band on a stranger like that, made him very upset.

In silent and calm steps, the gray haired boy enters the field. Noticing his presence, his teammates stop playing and approach their friend.

- Haizaki! - Calls Orio.

In a few seconds everybody was surrounding Haizaki, asking him questions about his time away. But the eyes of the Demon of the Field were concentrated on the blue haired boy in front of him, behind all those kids.

- Who's that? - He questions.

The next seconds are filled with silence, everybody followed Haizaki's gaze to the new team's captain.

- Mizukamiya Seiryuu, it's nice to meet you. - The blue haired boy extends his hand, but is ignored by an angry expression. - Haizaki Ryouhei, right? - He continues. - I've heard a lot about you.

Haizaki doesn't take his eyes off the captain's band on the boy's arm, he was really troubled with it.

- What is he doing with that?!

Trying to calm him down, Shiratori starts explaining everything. From what it seems, Mizukamiya joined Seishou not long after Haizaki moved to Raimon. Analyzing Mizukamiya's abilities, Kidou came to the conclusion that he would be the best choice for captain, to substitute him during the FFI.

- Ahh? - He says in an ironic tone. - Is that it then? - He looks the blue haired boy in the eyes. - Why don't you show me your abilities then... Captain? - Haizaki licks his own lips.

In front of each other, alone in the field, Haizaki and Mizukamiya were about to have a 1vs1 match.

- What's happening here? - Asks Sasotsuka appearing from behind with Amano.

- Isn't that Haizaki? - Points Amano noticing his teammate in the field, standing in front of the new captain.

- Haizaki defied the captain, he couldn't refuse. - informs Tetsuya.

In the field, Haizaki thinks to himself. He holds the ball below his feet.

"Captain..." he thinks. "If Kidou-san recognized his abilities to the point of selecting him as the new team's captain, then it means he's not anybody else..." He concentrates on the boy standing in front of him.

- Show me your abilities, Captain! - Haizaki kicks the ball, it starts.

Quickly the Demon of the Field reaches the defender, he tries, but he can't get past him.

"He's good" Haizaki thinks. "But let's see if he can stop this!"

Haizaki kicks the ball to the air, and prepares to do his shooting hissatsu.