i

Alby's Pov

"I'm so nervous bro!" I squirmed at the back seat while I watch my brother driving me to my dorm.

"Bee, you're going to be fine so stop being a drama queen" he laughed.

"It's my first time living alone! I have zero experience in living on my own Zach" I groaned.

"Don't worry, since its a dorm for catholics only, you are safe" Zach explained, "Aaand, whoever touches you gets a beating in the ass from me"

I sighed nervously and plugged my earphones in and watch the familiar roads of my home town fading.

You're probably confused as to why it's like this. Let me explain.

I am currently moving out because my school is too far from home (40 minute drive, traffic included) and my parents decided to enroll me to this catholic academy with a saint's name as a school name. I'm not really a religious person, but I don't mind studying in this school that also requires us to study Religion before graduating because they have a good reputation for being a nice school.

I don't mind because my parents has the money and I'm just studying, they can control whatever course that they want for me to pursue, all they have to do is not interfere with my personal problems.

Yeah, I'm messed up like that.

Anyway, since the school is very big and has high school students and college students studying in there, they decided to make a dorm building for students who's houses are far from the school which is a very smart move by the way.

My brother graduated in that academy too with flying colors and that is why I already liked this school.

The only thing holding me back is my possible roommate. That is where the school has a problem. They didn't even separate the boys and girls, they let a boy and girl share a room and that sends shivers down my spine.

I've watched too many porn to think that the roommates will not stay as roommates, they will be friends with benefits.

I groaned out loud and ruffled my short brown hair, all these things are messing up with my brain that I cant keep up anymore.

"We're here Bee" Zach said and steps on the brakes. I took a deep breath and stepped out of the car with my backpack and luggage.

"Here goes nothing"