After The War

3rd person POV

Dabi ran and ran from the league after they started attacking him. "Why did they have to find out about my identity?!?" He screamed throughout the empty woods. The Raven threw all of the fake peircings to the ground and cried. Yes Dabi the 'big strong fire villan' crying in the woods alone.

Should I go back, What would they think? what would they say about me being like this? What would happen if I never left home? What would dad say i do come home?

All he could do is stay lost in his thoughts as he heard a rumbbling in the woods and people rushing twords him "POLICE GET YOUR HANDS WHERE WE CAN SEE EM!" Dabi obliged with a sigh. The police handcuffed him and put him in the car. "Excuse me sir, I have one request before I go to jail," "what is it?" The police officer in the passenger seat looked at me.

"Can I see my family, the Todoroki's"

~At The Todoroki's~

Enji (endevor) looked around and stopped at one picture it was a family photo, before Touya ran away. "I forgot what it meant to be a real hero, I forgot what having real power is for. I let my pride and anger in, I willingly let me flames take me over....and I forgot to see the people closest to me as people...... I made you, all of you like this and I never once said sorry until it was too late. And now I can't fix any of it." He put the photo down and looked outside to see police cars and someone inside.

He walked over and saw his son sitting in the car, except it was the villan in him. "Touya?"  "Your right, it is too late. You destroyed everything, my childhood, my relationship with my mom and sibblings, my dreams." Dabi took in a deep breath and continued "I can never go back now I am a villan and I've killed so many people, destroyed others lives. I can never take that back no matter how much I regret it. So, what's left for me now?" The hero takes the ravens hand and puts it on his chest. "I can give you this, and if that's not enough then, please go home Touya they never stopped waiting for you." Dabi looked at him with curiosity in his eyes.

"Home? I don't know if you can remember but mom can't stand the sight of me because I look like you! This is what I did this to myself! And plus she probably wouldn't recognize me anyways, so how do I know your telling the truth?" Enji looked at him sadly and sighed. "Do what you have to. Im sorry that I failed you son. " Enji walked away and the Raven started shaking as he ran to the car.

Then Shoto ran out and he hugged him while crying and telling him to wait. "Wait Touya he's telling the truth! I know how you feel, because, before mom couldn't stand looking at me because of my right eye and poured boiling water on my face. Mom feels so much guilt for what she did and that's why she refuses to leave the hospital, because she feels like it's her fault. But dad is telling the truth. Mom does miss you, she has a picture of all of us and she still wonders if you are ok" Dabi looked at his brother and started to cry

"How do I know your telling the truth and not just trying to save him?!"

These words shoked Shoto, then Enji walked back over and hugged his son "I love you son and I promise with my life that I won't abandon you or anyone in this family ever again." The heromocratic boy looked at his brother. "Look in my eyes Touya and you will know if I'm telling the truth or not. I wouldn't use mom like that. And I wouldn't say that if it wasn't true, you can come see mom together, but if you kill dad now you could go straight to jail and never get the chance to see her. Please don't take the chance of going back before you get to see mom again. Your the only one that can get her to leave that place. The only one that can save her!" Touya begins to cry at the thought of him and his mother together, with the rest of their family, as a whole.