❤️Epilogue❤️

Here it is the Epilogue!

It's been a while since Dabi or now known as Touya Todoroki was taken away, and he was held there for four years. His mother, father, and siblings visited him often, Natsudo has been catching up with him as they were the closest. Fuyumi had to stop herself from crying every time she saw him. Rei always having a sweet but subtle smile as she caught up with her lang lost son after so long. And Shoto, he finally got to know the older brother he loved and adored as a young child. 

But the biggest challenge was with his father, Enji, at first the oldest Todoroki sibbling was cautious around his father until after he heard that he had become a better father and husband from his family, he decided to give him a chance. He finally got to know his dad and Endevor finally got to know his son for the first time. 

After years of him serving his sentence he finally got out and decided to go move in with his family again. Before even greeting them, they were all in tears, except for Shoto and Endevor. As soon as he got home he dyed his hair red again so he looked more like he used to again. 

Endevor held strong and kept his promise to never hurt his family again, while Shoto smiled knowing that he saved his brother from the hell he was in. And now, he will get to know the brother he always wanted to know. 

"Shoto" Touya said smiling at his yongest brother. "Thank you"

"Thank you for what? I didn't do really anything."

"You did though, you brought this family back to the way it was, to how it should be,"

"A whole"

(YES I DID IT I ACTUALLY FINISHED SOMETHING!!!!!)

Thank you all for reading and  I hope that you all enjoyed this! 

Love,

❤️❤️Keith❤️❤️