Just us..

Genisus p.o.v
Last night was amazing and now me and Slick are setting up a time and date where our families can meet and finally know what exactly me and Slick are . As of right now me and Slick are starting a relationship. The only thing we need to work on is our communication when we get mad . We tend to scream and yell and say things we don't mean . I'm getting better at it I actually stopped myself from it this morning . We were arguing about breakfast. Because I wanted to go to ihop and she wanted to go to dennys IHOP>>> Denny's like what. She threw a pack of bacon at me and told me to cook and walked away . So i ended up cooking for the both of us and Slick came and apologized to me for throwing it . My mom surprisingly has not called me all day . I'm wondering where she is and what's she's up to. I'll call her .
Mama ❤️: Hello ?
Me: hey mom where are you ?
Mama ❤️: .......
Me: ma?
Mama ❤️: ..I'm in Texas..
Me: why ?
Mama ❤️: I- I have to go baby I love you .
Me: Ma serio-
She hung up on me . What the fuck . I sighed and put my phone in my back pocket . At least I know she's safe . Why is she in Texas though. The only family I have down their is-
On my dad's side .
Nah couldn't be my mom doesn't even like them after what he did . Maybe I'm just tripping . I chuckled and headed upstairs to see slick laying down on the phone . When she seen me she instantly hung up the phone . Throwing it to the side . " hey babe I was on the phone with my mom , she'll be here at 4 with our food . " I nodded then went in her drawer looking for boxers to where for a lil nap after my shower . I found some and went in the bathroom . I started to strip of my clothes and seen all the marks and shit slick gave me from last night and her scratches all over my back . I hopped in a immediately seen that she had a detachable shower head . I grabbed it and started to wash up regular but then I got an idea . I laid down and positioned the shower head where it would hit my clit directly . As soon as it hit I moaned out . I ended up just using my hands instead and I held it right on top of my clit after a few seconds , I felt that tension build up in my stomach . I started panting to try and keep my breath steady but then..... " ouuuuuuu shiiiit slickkkkkkkk" I just imaged her rubbing my clit putting me in this euphoria. Then I squirted.. which is not the first time but it's the first 5 times I ever have . I started to breath normal again throwing the showery head because my clit was fucking throbbing . I tried to get up but I could barely feel my legs . I called slicks name and she walked in " yes babe " I reached my arms like a kid and she put her head to the side like a confused dog ." Did you hurt yourself or something ? " slick asked . " y-yea something like that " I replied she smirked . " why is the shower head right there " slick asked with a smirk still on her face .
FUCKKKKK I FORGOT TO REATTACH THE SHOWERHEAD . I blushed and poked my lip out not answering . " Geni ..." I looked aver and Slick was still smirking . " ok ok I was ..... playing with the showerhead be-cuz I didn't know how to use it " I said coming up with a lie. " aye ima ask again . Why is the showerhead right there ."
Might as well rap it around my neck and kill my-
" ok ok I was using it to masturbate .. on my defense it felt really good . " I looked at everywhere but her. Then she lifted me up and carried me to the bedroom . She laid me down on the bed and began to rub my clit slow putting pressure on it here and there. I'm sure you could see the pleasure all over my face but it wasn't enough I groaned and slid my hand down to my own pussy and put my finger in trying to do it myself but slick smacked it away rolling her eyes she put her fingers inside of me . This time it felt different though I felt like cumming right now. I grabbed her wrist letting myself adjust to this new feeling . Before I let her hand go I asked " w-why do it feel like this "
Slick just smirked and removed my hand away . I heard a click and .....

Slick p.o.v
Ok now I slipped a mini vibrator between my fingers and put it in geni ( the nickname Slick gave her) idk if she felt the difference but then she asked . So she knows somethings up . I clicked the intermediate button and Genisis jumped upward . She then began rocking back and forth . Completely forgetting that I was supposed to be pleasing her I watched as the vibrator did all the work . I then pressed the button at that top it said High pleasure . Geni then started to let out a book full of cusses and began to whine and moan louder. " ahhhhh I'm gunna- ouuu shiit - Slick Slick Slick .. please stop I'm gonna cum . I began to rub her clit " thats exactly what I want you to do babygirl.. let it out " I said in a sexy voice
Can't lie I was wet seeing geni receive all this pleasure . Seeing her wet pussy pulsate when she was about to cum I loved it all. Including how it tastes. Geni then screamed bringing me out my thoughts " IM CUMMING " and with that she squirted all over my shirt . I turned the vibrator on low and put my fingers in to pull it out . She groaned grabbing my wrist . " babe I got to get it out " she nodded i went deeper to find it and  she moaned out " yesssss" I finally felt small vibrations so I grabbed it and proceeded to pull it out but as soon as my fingers got out my with the vibrator at the top she grabbed my wrist and started to pant . " ahhhh-ahhhh ffuck " " ahh shit daddyyyyy pleasee " I could've came myself right there then Geni squirted some more pushing the vibrator out without my help . Idk if I came on myself or not but I felt the wetness trickling down my thigh . I sat up looking at geni and she was staring at the ceiling catching her breath . I sat on top of her making her immediately grab my ass and smack my dominance away. I started to grind our clits together and it sounded like macaroni mixing . I then felt that familiar tension build up in my stomach making me shake uncontrollably and moan out . I then collapsed next to geni . I then rubbed my pussy a few times and I creamed ... I kissed geni and she wiped her fingers in between my lips and sucking on her fingers . She whispered milkshake and fell asleep with her legs wrapped in between mine . I heard a door open and close and my eyes shot open and I grabbed the cover and covered the both of us. My mom then came in . " I need help putting groceries away " my mom then looked at Genisis and smiled at me . I told her ok and proceeded to get out of bed naked . " lemme find out Genisis been hitting that cuz your butt was not that big last we-" " ok mom you can get out " I playfully rolled my eyes as she shut the door . I looked back and geni was still sleep. I walked out the door to go help with groceries.
________________________
I got y'all with Raya and Jae I just wanted to get Genisis and genisus together 😭😭 hope y'all liked this freaky ass chapter
W.G💦