Final Decision

I opened the door to my house. I just got home from work. I see my dad sitting on the couch watching tv.

I put my stuff down and kissed his head. "I'm back dad. How was work?" He smiled at me. "It was well sweetie" I smiled and went up to my room to change out of my work clothes.

I went to take a shower.

~Dad P.O.V~
I went to get something to drink. I found boiling water so I made tea. Once I finished making the tea I look across at the counter. It's our family picture.

I picked it up and smiled. I suddenly feel a tear rolling down my cheek.

I miss you so much. I'm sorry I couldn't save you.

The doorbell suddenly rings. "Who would want to come here?"

I opened the door...

"Hello Mr. Kang" a young man smirks and walks in with his body guards.

"Mr. Jeon h-how convenient of you coming here."

"Yeah yeah I hate that name just call me Jungkook." Jungkook sat comfortably on the couch.

"Sorry Jungkook" I stood still.

"Where's the money Mr.Kang" Jungkook suddenly looked at me with his dark evil eyes.

"I'm s-sorry Jungkook....I didn't m-make how much I owe you" I felt my body starting to change.

"Let me remind you. I gave you money so you can save your wife with many things" Jungkook glares at me. "It's the money or your life"

~Y/N P.O.V~
I heard people talking downstairs. Hm dad has some visitors over wow?hm maybe I should dress better than how I am.

I dressed in nice dress and walked out of my room.

As I was walking I heard voice of a young man. That's odd? Aish well lets just see.

I walked down down the stairs and see Jungkook...the Mafia...the Devil.

"It's the money or your life" I heard Jungkook's voice.

"I-i will Jungkook I promise!" My dad nods and suddenly looked at me and his eyes widen.

Before my dad could signal me to leave the room, Jungkook already saw me.

"Ah this must be your daughter." Jungkook smirks and stands up.

"J-Jungkook ple-" my dad was interrupted by Jungkook.

"Sh." Jungkook walked to me and I felt my body freeze and shake. "Mm what's your name princess?"

I started to feel weak "Y-Y/N please go to your ro-" my dad was interrupted again.

"Y/N huh?" Jungkook smirks and holds my chin and move my head side to side. "You are so beautiful and sexy." Jungkook bites his lower lip. "Hm I want you to come with me and be my bride."

"Jungkook please she is innocent!" My dad cried out.

"Mr.Kang this will be your payment back. I want your daughter it's final." Jungkook was about to kiss my head but I moved my head.

"D-Don't kiss me" I said scared.

"Mm don't worry baby I'll kiss you soon and have you mine." Jungkook smirked and was about to walk out the house. "Tomorrow we are getting married. Make sure you dress beautifully. I'll have my guards pick you up" Jungkook walks out the house.

I fall on the floor and start to cry and my dad hug me. "I'm sorry Y/N"