Whats Wrong With Him

"Ah baby the hunger games has begun." Jungkook smirks. "Everyone is hungry for you because you are the wife of the Mafia King....Jeon Jungkook!" He harshly pokes my left cheek with his gun.

"Don't ever try to run away from me." He puts his gun away. I was so scared that I couldn't tell him the reason why I ran away.

"Come untie her and burry the coffin!" Jungkook ordered his guards and Jimin (Jungkook's personal Guard) untied me while the rest buried the coffin.

How can someone be so heartless....he killed that innocent child and he isn't feeling guilty about it?

Jungkook was walking until he stopped and turned around to look at me. "Aren't you coming?" He asked with a low husky voice.

"I-I am coming!!" I ran up to him.

During the ride back home Jungkook didn't speak to me. Is he mad at me? Aish why would I care!! Why am I thinking about this? But still, he shouldn't get any wrong idea about me.

"J-Jungkook" I started to speak. Jungkook looked at me. Even by seeing his scary face, there are shivers rolling down my spine.

I covered my mouth as I realized I called him by his name. Jungkook started walking towards me without breaking eye contact.

"I-I am sorry!!" I started to walk back until my back hits the wall. My eyes became watery when I see my scared face in his fiercely eyes. "M-master-"

I was interrupted when Jungkook put his finger on my lips. "Shh I don't want to hear a word from you." He leans towards me and sighed. "I'm not in the mood for giving you punishment. I want to give you something more intense than that!"

"W-what do you mean?" I looked at him confused.

"You will get to know." His breaths were striking my lips. He tilted my head making his lip almost touch mine.

Jungkook almost pressed his lips against mine until an arm comes between us. My eyes widened as I see his angry face. I am dead.

"Jungkook-ah.....how dare you touch my girl!" He said while looking at me.

Jungkook smirked at what he said and pulled me closer to him. "Your girl?" He lifts my hair and scans my neck and ear. "I don't see your name anywhere, I can only see my bites and kiss marks on her neck. So you can't claim her as yours."

Suga's face became darker than before. I was so scared I hid behind Jungkook.

"Hyung she is my wife as I have the right on her." Jungkook looked at Suga.

Suga scoffs. "Wife? Do you even treat her like a wife?!"

"It's our own marriage...you don't have to barge in!" Jungkook growls at Suga.

Suga's words stabbed me through the heart. He was right, Jungkook never treated me as his wife. He just married for his damn possession and his pride.

"Why don't you leave her and find another girl." Jungkook gripped my hand tight.

"Because if I leave her for you, it will hurt my pride. And when Eunha comes back you are going to let her go!" Suga gridded his teeth.

Wait Eunha? Who's that? Is Jungkook hiding something from me? I looked up at him and see his evil glares at Suga.

Suga smirked. "Am I right Jungkook? You are the Mafia King who never let his desire go. Want to leave your desire for Y/N?" Suga patted Jungkook's shoulder. "Your pride will hurt. So let me take Y/N and you will complete your desire."

"Okay I will let Y/N go.....once I'm satisfied." Jungkook smirks and started to drag me away from Suga.

"M-master let go of my hand." I tried to get out of his grip.