What song you and a bot/con listen to together and backstory.

Aries- Ironhide; Imagine Dragons; Warrior.
Backstory; You were in the autobot hideout(wherever that is, I'm to tired to remember or look it up)and you heard it, followed it and found the bot listening to it as quietly as he possible could. You assured him it was normal to like that kind of stuff, even you did, and you two listen to it alot together ever since.

Taurus- Bumblebee; Flo Rida; My House.
Backstory; The bot and yourself were sent out on some regular errands when you began to hum along to the song that played on the bots radio, much to his amusement, he began to TRY to sing along in his beeps and buzzes. You two have scheduled karaoke nights now.

Gemini- Sideswipe; Sia; Greatest.
Backstory; It really surprised you that your captor sung, and he sung such a song as above at that. One day, you had the nerve to start humming along and now everytime you are visited by the con you can expect the song to be played atleast five times.

Cancer- Starscream; Bea Miller; S.L.U.T.
Backstory; You couldn't even. You snuck on board the nemesis in an almost fatal attempt to escape your now trashed life(idek I'm just proud of the song) as you snuck, you heard the unmistakable sound of the song and slipped into the room to see the con shaking his aft along to the beat. You had the greatest blackmail of all time, and let's just say that you had anything and everything you wanted or needed on the nemesis that exact day.

Leo- Arcee; Little Mix; Salute;
Backstory; Nothing much to it, you two were exploring the vastness of the music on the internet and you came across the song and it's now your favorites.

Virgo- Wheeljack; Olly Murs; Unpredictable.
Backstory; You two were just chillaxing and browsing through your playlist when you stumbled across a song that, after the first time to bot heard, was immediately put on repeat.

Libra- Rachet; Imagine Dragons; Radioactive.
Backstory; It was your ways to vent. You two tend to hold things in and listening to this song together helps tremendously.

Scorpio- Megatron; Skillet; Monster.
Backstory; You introduced the warlord to something that wasn't....well war.

Sagittarius- Drift; Fort Minor, ft. Styles Of Beyond; Remember The Name.
Backstory; You introduced him to Fort Minor and this was by far his favorite song.

Capricorn- Optimus Prime; Neon Trees; Animals.
Backstory; You two found the instrumentals and like those better but you bother really like the song too for some reason, dispite its offputting nature, mostly because Prime is a peacemaking bot.

Aquarius- Knockout; Tove Lo; Habits (stay high).
Backstory; Walking down the road, sobbing in the rain. He drove past, picked you up after some indepth sorrys and you two found the song, feeling it was fitting in the moment and it always stuck in the back of your minds.

Pisces- Jazz; Troy Boi; Do You?
Backstory; Not even I, the author, know.

~~~

SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK.

I AM THE WEAK.