Chapter 13

Nina's POV
We finished our dinner party and Josey, Rosie's girlfriend, was a sweetheart. She was gorgeous with a little sass. She evened out Rosie perfectly. She was even hoping that Finn and I could meet her parents.  I happily agreed to meeting them while Finn was a little hesitant. He was never good at meeting new people. But I convinced him with something super special. He was super happy to meet them in the end.
"Mom, dad can you promise me not to embarrass me in front of them?" Rosie pleaded.
I giggled and leaned against Finn's side lovingly, "We would never do such a thing my dear."
"Your mother is right," Finn said as his arm tightened around my waist.
Rosie gave us a look and Finn smirked slightly. She turned and knocked on the door. Soon after a beautiful woman opened the door.

"Hello," She said

"Hello," She said.
She smiled at Rosie and looked at us. Her eyes widened slightly as she saw that we didn't look that old at all.
"I'm Mackenzie Harper," She said.
"I'm Finn Mikaelson and this is my lovely wife Nina Mikaelson," Finn said.
"Hi Mackenzie," I said.
"I must say you two don't look over 20," She said sheepishly.
"Oh please you can't be older than 24," I said.
I let go of Finn and moved closer to her but stopped right outside of the doorway.
"Oh my apologies please come Nina, Finn, Rosie," She said.
She moved to the side and we all walked in.
"Darling our guest are here," Mackenzie called out.
A man came around the corner and he was very good looking.

"Hi I'm Lucas Harper," He said in a rough voice

I had a bad feeling about them. I don't know what it was but they didn't give off good vibes.
"I'm Nina Mikaelson and this is my husband Finn Mikaelson," I said smiling widely.
I looked at Finn and he slightly gave me a nod. He felt it too. Rosie and Josey were sitting on the couch while Mackenzie and I drank wine in the kitchen. Finn and Lucas were in the office talking.
"Mackenzie I have to know your secret to this wine," I said.
"Oh Nina it's quite simple," She said with a dramatic pause. "Werewolf venom."
She had a nasty evil grin on her face. I gasped when I heard a yelp of pain from the living room. I rushed to where I knew Rosie was. I saw her crying.
"Mommy she tried to kill me," She said.
I saw Josey dead on the ground.
"Finn," I said loudly.
He was by my side with blood on his face.
"He had a White Oak Stake," He said.
"Where's Mackenzie?" Rosie asked.
"Last I saw her she was in the kitchen," I said.
Finn went and looked in the kitchen when we heard a gasp. We ran into the kitchen and saw Finn holding a heart. I sighed in relief that the Harper's were not able to hurt any of them. I ingested werewolf venom. I knew we wouldn't make it home in time. The Harper's lived far away from us. I ingested a lot of wine.
"Finn there was werewolf venom in the wine I drank," I said.
I saw my arms become grey and veiny.
"Mommy please don't die," Rosie said.
I fell to the ground and I felt my body stop functioning.
"I'm so sorry my sweet little girl. I promise you that I'll be waiting for you," I said.
She leaned down and kissed my cheek. I looked at Finn and he was crying.
"Oh my love," I said. "I love you so much. I'm so glad I met you. I love you as well Rosie."
"I love you Mommy," She said.
"I love you," Finn said.
I smiled a pain filled smile. I closed my eyes and felt the venom enter my heart. I heard sobbing and that was it.

Third-Person POV
It's been a day since the tragic incident happened. Nina Mikaelson died. They couldn't bring her back to life this time. Finn was devastated. Rosie was a sobbing mess. Rebekah and Kol killed half of New Orleans. Marcel was sleeping with different women. Damon found out his best friend was dead and he shut off his humanity. Stefan left Mystic Falls without anyone. Elena didn't have a boyfriend. Caroline and Bonnie got together. Everyone could barely function anymore. No one cared about anyone but themselves, even Rosie and Finn.

What Rosie looks like

Okay this is the end of this story. Please no hateful comments. I'm sorry but I had no idea what to do with this story. I was honestly getting bored of it. Read my other stories please. Don't forget to comment and vote.
Chrissy 💖💖💖