Chapter 1: The Day; Part 1.

You get up, hearing your alarm go off, wishing, just wishing that this is the day something goes right. You sluggishly get out of your bed, turn off your alarm, and walk to the bathroom with your clothes. After a long shower, you get out and dry your (h/c) hair, combing it then sliding on your jeans, T-shirt, and hoodie. Why does school have to start so early? Its only 7:28.

Walking downstairs, you grab a protein smoothie from the kitchen, not really feeling hungry as you sit down on the couch and turn on a recording of (f/s), drinking down the drink. Your mother walks down as well, you turn around to see her scowling at you,''You better stay out of trouble today, if I find out you put your hands on one person I'm gonn-" You cut her off, ''I know mom, I'm gonna be in deep shit.'' You say, being a smartass. ''Language. Young man.'' She replies patiently. You knew you were putting your mom through utter Hell when you went around, beating the daylights out of each person you caught putting there hands on somebody the wrong way. But, in your eyes, you were helping. Making the school and other places better than what they are.

But what if she has a point? You get in a lot of trouble just for helping the weaker ones. Is that why you never get a thank you or anything? Are people just against it? Honestly, if people would look at things the same way you do, life would be a hella lot easier. But, I mean, its whatever, you keep doing you and that's all you do, even though its not good enough. Whatever, you decide to grab your bag and head to school. ''Have a good day, sweetie!'' Your mom says, standing on her tip toes to kiss your forehead. ''Bye mom.'' You reply, as you head out the door.