My Peaceful days .. wont end ...right?

"I'm a girl. A plai- wait , one word cannot simply describe me. I'm boyish, has a simple fashion , likes coffee , and loves JPOP. I'm currently in second year of high school. Days are peaceful , and no doubt I like it. I'm not involved with any troublesome arguments. Or any misunderstanding since I don't have any friends. I want to keep on living like this. Hopefully, these peaceful days won't come to an end. Sure , I do get lonely sometimes but it's better than indulging myself with others affair Plus , making friends it's not easy especially when you're terrible at socializing , and you can't just call a person your friend just because he/she is nice to you. Most peeps are fake as fuck , like hell I'd talk to them. I don't want to make my life miserable. Like those girls who were once a victim of that rumored playboy , Junta. A penniless good looking bastard who is known for tricking girls and deriving them money. "

*Bell rings*

"Crap"

I ran as fast as I could towards the classroom. Before I realized it , I was standing in front of the classroom door. My legs were trembling since i hate being looked at by people once I entered the room. I opened the door and ran towards my sit while tiptoeing. Lol , it was to conceal my presence and to prevent being seen by the teacher.

"Yosh. No one saw me. Phew"

That's what I thought but...

For some reason , this guy in the rumors happened to see me.

"Dammit. Of all people ..why does it have to be him?! , and what's worse is that his seat is beside me!"

I took a deep breath and hoped my peaceful days won't come to end.