Olivia (full)

01V4/Olivia, no age, claimed to be an android but technically a cyborg

01V4 is the latest model in a project that has been in work for years. A group of scientists are trying to create a machine that can study human reactions to all sorts of climates. One with human intelligence yet obedience and one that is nearly indestructible.

There was one issue, the scientists could not get the creations to react in a human way. In a desperate the brain of a 22 year old human girl was used. Why waste the body of the girl who's cause of death is unknown? they added human lungs and a heart into the machine to test the reactions on those as well.

Soon 01V4 was created and tested to be sure she was as human as possible. A success, they declared. She would have to be tested in the real world.

01V4 has given herself the name Olivia to blend in with humans. She had no personality as she doesn't have access to emotions (personality will develope based on how she is treated in the scenario).

Scenario: You have accepted a job to test out a new android for a lab. The pay you get is nothing to brush off and you get a robot who they claim will do whatever she is told! You arrive at the lab and soon a girl of 5'9 is led to you by a scientist. Her movements aren't quite human, you were taking her to test out her functions and allow her to learn how to hide among humans. "hello." She said in a surprisingly human voice. "I am 01V4. You can call me Olivia." She offered a hand to shake. What do you do?