ScHoOl.

RIIGGGHHT.

*hand rubbing intensifies*

SCHOOL.

I hate it. It's.... It's hell! That's the only way I can describe school. Anyone else? Wait. Most of u readers r probably adults and some of ya are probably just teens that in the mean time look for Overwatch lemons and I'm not saying I do that I did it once out of curiosity and results were horrible BUT ANYWAY, School SUCKS SALAMI.

Number one: 

TEACHERS.

Teachers are like.... The death of all gud things most of them have a problem with me because of my hyper personality and interesting questions.

 "Oooh DaT QuEsTiOn WaSn't ReLeVaNt to TeH LesSoN! ReD SlIp!"  U probably don't have red slips in ur school but in ours it's basically a 'punishment ' I'm not gunna get into it because it wastes time. But yea! MISS DUDLEY I ONLY WANTED TO KNOW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO THE GREENHOUSE GASES IF EVERY LIVING THING ON EARTH FARTED AT THE SAME TIME!!!! 

Is that so bad?

No. That's what I thought.

Dumb ass...

Number two:

HOMEWORK.

I mean, I know it's good for us to do some practice at home 'n' all but... REALLY? In our school we literally get given 20 pieces of homework a damn week and then the teachers expect us to finish it in that 'small space of time' Well, mr Clempson, OUR MINDS AREN'T GOOEY PINK STEAL TRAPS AND WE AREN'T SONIC (tracer help) SO HOW WE MEANT TO FINISH ALL THAT COW DUNG EH? EEHHH? 

And if u don't finish one of those, oh lord do the teachers whip out the cannon on your ...

Oh god do the teachers get angry. "Ohh so, so u think that, that u can just... Just miss.... do all the other... The other homework and not mine? How... How rude! U aren't putting in the right amount of.... Effort. Your attitude is absolutely... UUUHHHHGGGG BLAH BLAH BLAHDETY- BLAH BLAH!"

 Although It is true. I don't put as much effort into Spanish as I do with all the other topics because its usless... Oh wait...

Number three:

USELESS TOPICS

Algebra. Learning about algebra JUST CHEESES ME OFF! "  we don't neeeeeed iiiit! DO WE NEED IT PEOPLE?

Nah.

Same with Spanish and Roman numerals. WHY SPANISH? WHY NOT THE MOST SPOKEN SUBJECT THAT WE MIGHT ACTUALLY COME ACROSS!!!??? Like Chinese!

*Donald Trump would like to know your location*

Well, maybe not chinese but... OTHER COMMONLY SPOKEN LANGUAGES! ONES THAT WOULD HELP!

oh wait Guys I need to go for ma dinner See u tomorrow and please tell ur teacher that these lessons r useless thank u mate! Byyeeee!

*Flex tape commercial*

*slides into chair and almost falls over*

Ello everyone! Soo basically I..... Will not get into what I was just talking about and will just carry on with teh convo (conversation).

ALRIGHTY THEN another useless language is algebra. What do we need it for?WHAT DO WE NEED IT FOR SOMEONE TELL ME! (Comment section please tell me).

Some teachers when I ask say, 'oooh it improves strategy!' Or 'oooh u'll need it to pass ya GCSE's' or 'THATS IRRELEVANT RED SLIP' which cheeses me off but still we don't need it!

please tell me one time where u have walked into a shop, decided to buy some useless items and to work out how much all of those cost, did algebra. NEVER! IT NEVER HAS AND IT NEVER WILL! When the teachers tell us about it I just wanna go 'STOP! JUST... JUST STOP! WE DON'T NEED THIS!' then start encouraging people to do a riot/march around the school saying that we don't need algebra. (If one of u guys actually manage to do that, You are beyond shaggy, Motto Motto and Big Chungus's power).

Roman numerals are useless as well! Do u want to know what they were originally for?

*A long time ago, probably in teh roman times, roman numerals were created because afew Roman bois were too lazy to cut in the real numbers into stone so intead they made roman numerals.*

U see? THAT WAS USED IN THE OLD TIMES BECAUSE THEY USED TO CUT IN STONE!!!! WE NOW USE PAPER AND A DAMN PEN! (or a pencil) so really we don't need it and although the teachers deserve the truth, I refuse to tell em because...

'Hey miss O'Hara if u think about it, we don't need Roman numerals because they were used in the past because people used to cut in stone and we have new items used for writing so why do we learn about i...'

'RED SLIP FOR BEING RUDE AND DISRUPTIVE!'

Teachers can't handle the truth! I swear! We literally just lie to stay out of trouble it's not our fault! 

number four: LUNCH.

Lunch time in school is a big issue for me. I have OCD u see and the dinner ladies DON'T EVEN WEAR THEIR CAPS ON PROPERLY! If these dinner ladies were 'cool ' men, they'de be doing That type that sagg their trousers (Pathetic men do that) and CHUCK a cap onto their head y'know like, the saddo's that don't push it down onto their head so it could be blown off and gone at any moment.

Like they don't wear them properly! I swear they print their five star ratings off the internet! I remember when in year 5, I got a yogurt for dessert and I was about to eat it then realised that there was a hair in it! So I asked for another one and oh wow! What a surprise! There was a hair in that one too! So I kept asking, I must've gotten about 3 more and all of em had a damn hair in 'em  so They gave me 'The Last Ice-Cream' and I was happy about that until I found like a thousand hairs living on that too...Uh...ah..UGH! DISGUSTANG!

Sooo I reported it to the head teacher and she was just like,

I mean... It's as if she wanted me to know that she did not give a damn! Idiot! yea so after school, I slammed...no... I BUSTED open the door, stomped upstairs and,

'Hello darling did you have a good da...'

'MUM REPORT THE SCHOOL FOR TRYING TO POISON CHILDREN, FAKE NEWS AND NOT WEARING HAIR NETS PROPERLY!'

And the face on my mom was... Lol u wouldn't imagine how shocked but intrested she looked (I can't spell I know...) So I then explained to her about the multiple hairy yogurts and the Ice-Cream and she was just like, 'oh lord and you actually reported it too?' Then she started laughing. What was so funny about this thou? MUM U COULD HAVE LOST ME TO A HAIRY ICE CREAM/ YOGURT AND UR ONLY BOTHERED ABOUT THE FACT I TOLD THE... Wait now thinking about it, I was quite a weak kid when I was little I was soooo dumb like most of us but I'll get onto that later.

Aannnywayyy I need to go I have things to do byyyeeee!

*smokey the bear would like to interrupt*

ahhh crap. Not that anyone cares because hardly anyone is reading this but ye. Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while and I cannot explain my excuse because I can't be bothered so yea. Where was I... Infact I am moving on.

*evolution*