R

chap 3: straight

"So attractive" she said inside her head. What was she thinking? She was a lesbian for Christ's sakes! He couldn't just be distracted by this man's face and build.

"Is the shoot starting already?" He said to Lisa. "Yeah. Um, JunSeo, He Um, Left already. I'll be directing the shoot snd taking the photos at the same time. I'm guessing you are for the main story?" "Yeah." The two hesded out and went to the set.

The shoot was not an easy task for Lisa. She had been so distracted by this man's good looks that she had to take a break. Somehow, the model seemed so comfortable with her, and yet she wasn't. When the shoot ended, she went outside to get a breath of fresh air. "Don't get distracted" she thought. When she went inside, one of the staff memvers approached her. "The model wants to speak to you."

As Lisa headed to his dressing room, she got more and more nervous. "You called?" She tried to act casually. "Yeah. I was wondering when I could meet JunSeo? I belive I left something with him." She was silent for a monent. She did not know what to answer to the handsome specimen. "You can stop by...." She had suddenly spaced out.

"I can what?" "I mean, you can stip by the office if you have free time. Preferably tomorrow. Printing is just tomorrow so you can go ahead if you um, like." She started wandering aroung thenroon awkwardly. Once the conversation was done, she made her way to the door, and keft the set as soon as possible.

She had felt so embarrassed. What if the guy found her awkward? She felt very nervous. So nervous, she had forgetten to ask his name. An idea popped up in her head, and it was a good one.