Bus(part two)

I get on the bus after the bell rings at dismissal that day. I get on my bus,they bright yellow bus,with the sign inside,hanging off the window saying"21" bus 21.
I walk back to my seat, but before I could reach my seat 2 boys pull me into their seat. I look to my left and I see a familiar boy sitting there. I didn't remember his name though.
The older boys were talking to me and I was trying to get away. The slender mixed boy all of a sudden slipped his cold right hand down the back of my pants and I screamed, quickly the other older boy covered my mouth. I didn't like it one bit. I hit his hand but I guess it didn't hurt. I kept doing it. The mixed boy went closer to my womanhood and I started crying. He took his hand out of my pants and the boy uncovered my mouth and said "you just got raped," in a deepish and scary voice.
His voice is one I'll never forget. Along with his face.

I was gonna Tell the bus driver but as I tried the boy that was familiar to me punched me hard in the shoulder.

-....-

This went on for a couple days until I asked my mom ,"mommy what does rape mean?"
She looked at me worried and walked to me ,"why do you wanna know?" Her shaky voice told me something wasn't right.
"A boy said his friends raped me." I replied.
"ZOË RYAN SCHMIDT" she shouted but her voice soon went calm. "Tell me the boys names"