CHAPTER 2

The colorful clown crossed his long legs and said happily "well hello their." said the long men. "Im laughing jack, im your new  best friend" Laughing Jack said proudly. Abigail turned around slowly, bit, by bit.As she looked at him she smiled."Your my best friend?" She questioned laughing jack. "Of course I am Abigail" Laughing jack said proudly. ' he's my friend ' she thought she smiled and went to him,and said "do you want to play with me"

"of course" said laughing jack.

laughing jack and Abigail were playing all day in Abigail room.You could hear giggles coming from Abigails room. Got steps were heard."Abigail, sweetie who are you talking?"asked Abigail mom."um....no one mom.I'm just talking to myself" As night came it seem like an hour ago. Her mom knocks on Abigail s"Abigail is time to sleep"Abigail mom said."Okay mom goodnight!"Abigail said. As she changed laughing jack was waiting under Abigails bed sheets.Abigail walked towards the bed. As Abigail went under the bed sheets she said"I had so much fun today Jack"she giggled. She played with his red bright hair.

Morning came.Abigail saw that Jack wasn't their which was surprising for her. As she stood up she she whispered "jack were are you" he didn't answer. She felt someone breathing in her neck. She turned slightly, she was breathing heavily,heart beating fast. As she turned she saw jack."what a relief jack I thought it was someone else" said a Abigail.

As she got dressed. She heard her mom scream."AAAAAAAAHHHHH........HELP" Abigail ran to her mom and dads room. Good thing it was unlock. She jumped on top of his father,pulling his hair trying to take his father off her mom .She couldn't,she was to weak."Get off of her you bitch!" Abigail said to his father. He stood up and  threw Abigail across the room. She banged her head,she was unconscious.