Chapter One

"For heaven sake, Katy! Will you come out already! You're going to miss your own party! " Citlali said, feeling annoyed while her arms were cross and her foot tapping on the hard floor of her best friend room.
She tried pulling the door handle of the bathroom as she fuss some more at the door that separated her and Katalin on the other side.

" Fine! I'm leaving then! " Citlali said, after waiting long enough.
But Citlali didn't get far once she heard the bathroom door unlock finally. Katalin slowly stepped out the door while trying to smooth the dress down lower. Katy was very nervous and Citlali could sense it in the air. Katy face was as red as a tomato when her best friend finally notice it.

" Say something CiCi! Please... does it look that bad I mean you brought it for me," Katy begged but when Citlali didn't answer as quickly as she thought she would, Katalin give up throwing her hands in the air and turning back to the bathroom.
Katalin stopped half way in the bathroom when she felt Citlali small hand around her wrist. " Wait, Come here." She smiled, pulling Katy to the large mirror on her bedroom door.
Citlali grabbed Katy by the face and turn her head to the view of the mirror and once Katalin got a good look at her self she was speechless. She place her hand over her mouth because she was in complete shock of how well her best friend makeover worked. She was starting to believe Citlali hand were like magic and no matter how many time they do this, she is always surprise and the fact that Citlali like to dress her up.
The dress Citlali picked out for her birthday look fabulous on her curves. The dress did no justice for Katalin. It was a royal blue fitted dress and the sleeves hanged low over her shoulder. The smooth blue fabric made her caramel complexion pop. She had the matching blue heels to go very well with her short legs.
( Katalin birthday dress! And Yes! Her ass is that big! Xoxo )

( This Citlali dress, she wearing for her best friend birthday party! )

Katy wasn't that short but she wasn't was tall and slim like her best friend Citlali

Katy wasn't that short but she wasn't was tall and slim like her best friend Citlali. Citlali was next to be a runway model in Katalin eyes. For Katy it go a lot deeper and if it wasn't for her dad training and her motivation to stay fit she was sure, she would be as big as a house. And because her height was right in the middle, that made her quicker on her human feet as well as her wolf too. Katy was her pack future Beta and and Citlali was her future Luna.
Citlali push some of Katalin wild curls over her shoulder and quickly turned her to the side to highlight the moment of all. Her ass! Citlali give her a quick slap on her butt before cracking up in the back over Katy bed. That had to be the only best thing that Katy could honestly appreciate. She really didn't have so shame when it came down to her butt because she had a nice one. Like Citlali always said, her ass was perfect and Katy had to thank her mom and all the training she do for it. From her curves to her hips and now her ass. She continue to look some more at her self in the mirror while Citlali layer some more gloss over her full lips. Her best friend kept her makeup very light and natural with a little dark shadow to her eyes but over all she felt beautiful and it was all thank to her best friend.
Katalin turned around to face best friend, who was to busy into her phone to notice Katy dropping a few tears until she heard her whimper.

" Oh no... you better suck it up Katy. It took me 3 hours to get this look right on you and then another 30 minutes just to get you out the bathroom." Citlali frowned, but was totally caught off guard when Katy throw her arms around her.

" It tears of joy silly. Thank you." Katy smiled. And even Citlali was three inches taller with her heels on, Katy was just a inch lower but still met her eye to eye.
Citlali reach behind her for a napkin to wipe the last few tears before the makeup could get ruin completely.

————————————————

They stayed a few more minutes in the room taking pictures of each other on their phone before they finally heard the knock at Katalin room door.

" knock! Knock! Coming in ladies." Said a deeper and husky voice.

When they looked up from their giggling over their pictures. They notice a Tall lean handsome guy starring right back at them.

" Cassian! " Katy shouted in shock, jumping up from the bed. Citlali just chuckle in delight. And that only seen to make Katalin face burn even more.

As silly as it may seem, Katalin still carried the hugest crush on Cassian. He was Citlali identical twin brother. Citlali was older by one minute but it didn't change the fact that he was stronger then Citlali. They both had the same dirty blonde but his was just a bit darker in the roots. But tonight Cassian had hair brush back. Most of the time he allowed his front hair hang in his face but tonight she got a good look at his hazel eyes as he stared her up and down. She met his eyes as he finally looked back at her face and Flashing her a grin. Showing off one his small dimple that Katy love to see. He was beautiful and perfectly made in Katalin eyes.
However, as reality start to sink in, today was her 18th birthday. Which make it even more true that her and Cassian were not Destined mates. They wanted to be but it was only right to go their separate ways a few months back when the twins turned 18 and Cassian didn't react to her sense or a bond towards her. It was the right thing to do even doe it left them both with a broken heart for a while.
( I know this is not the exact shirt that I describe but you get the picture )

When she felt Citlali tight Grip on her shoulder, she didn't realize she had daydream for so long

When she felt Citlali tight Grip on her shoulder, she didn't realize she had daydream for so long. She nodded at Citlali to let her know she was fine and looked back at Cassian starring her down once again. He had on a nice Shimmer green dress shirt. With the top three button open and the bottom button close. Their was a tiny gold chance around his strong neck. And down to his bottom, he had on black fitted skinny jeans with a few cut open across of pant. Over all he look hot.

" thanks... you look beautiful as well." He finally spoken after stepping in her room a few minutes ago.
When Katy still didn't answer back, Citlali made a tip to clear her throat really loudly and hit her right on the side. Knocking her completely out of her wondering mind.
"Owww! What was th—- wait! What was that thank for? " Katy asked confusedly, starring back at Cassian.
He chuckled to himself. " Nothing...you look beautiful really! You are the light to all sour eyes sweetheart. " He added while making his way across the room to her. He slowly leaned over her and laid a soft kiss on her cheeks before reaching his arms out to her. She wrapped her arm over his as they make there way to her room door.
Citlali quickly ran to the door in front and turned to look back at Katalin, " Ready! "
Katalin nodded as she took a deep breath because she knew her best friend was more excited then her. Citlali has been planning her birthday since the beginning of this year and now here they are. Together the three amigos.

" Let Party! " Citlali yelled as she open the door to the loud music and people surrounding Katy home.
_____________