°F O U R°

we've seen each other naked, seen each other cry.

"Shit. This is a very sad drama." Yeonjun said wiping his tears with a soft small smile. He turned his phone off and went inside the cabin he's staying in.

Soobin's bed was a total mess, he had his headphones on the floor, blanket was a tangled mess, clothes hanging everywhere. Boi, Yeonjun was spitting fire inside.

"I swear to God if he every came back here, I'll burn his dick." He said in such a harsh tone, Yeonjun then went out of the cabin again to search up for Soobin. Clearly going to scold him again.

"Okay campers." The sound system started working, every teen we're looking up at the speaker hanging on each post in the island. Even inside the cabins there are.

"I would like all of you to gather up at the center field, we got an activity to do." It was Namjoon's voice, everyone went into the center field as they watch Namjoon walk up at the stage.

"Hey!" Yeonjun turned his head to the person he saw, it was Soobin. He glared and smack his shoulder thrice making him hiss and groan in confusion.

"What did I do?"

"You're messing up the cabin again you... You coward!" Yeonjun pinched his ear and Soobin tried all his best to stop the elder, until there we're two people stopping them.

"Hyung! Stob it!" Kai said and Yeonjun let go this instant, Soobin pouts and rubber the aching area. The two elder boys looked at them, the one who just came.

Beomgyu and Kai, suddenly remembering yesterday's incident. "Beomgyu what's on your neckㅡ" Yeonjun gasped and Soobin's eyes widened in realization.

Beomgyu used his phone to look what's wrong on his neck, he quickly covered the marks causing Kai to smirk, intimidating one.

"Wait,so..KAI IS TOP!" Soobin exclaims and was surprised about it, Yeonjun chewed his lower lip. "And Beomgyu is boㅡ Don't wanna say it butㅡ YOU GUYS ARE DATING!"

"Yesㅡ" Kai draped his arm over Beomgyu's waist as the elder blushed, "ㅡYes we are."

"Okay boys and girls, gays and lesbians. We're going on a hike to that mountainㅡ" Namjoon points at the mountain, it was tall af. "ㅡAnd we're gonna discover things out. So sorry to interrupt whatever you're doing but this is a part of your journey."

"There are a rules, and it's very important. First, do not touch some plants around here, there are some that are still not specified. Second, i don't want anyone to be a mess, no fights and argues and shits around. And lastly, stick where I am, that mountain is very large and dangerous. Understood campers?" Namjoon looked at the crowd and received 'yes' and 'yeah.'

"Okay, lets get in six line so we can put your safety belts and locks." Everyone did as they we're told, they lined up and soon got what they need. Beomgyu, Soobin, Yeonjun and Kai we're together as they follow where Namjoon is going.

"What time is it?" Soobin asked and Yeonjun looked up at him, he glance down at his wrist, but there was no watch. Yeonjun smiled and looked up at the younger again.

"Ha ha, what a funny entertaining way to make a fucking damn joke." Soobin rolled his eyes sarcastically and glance over to Beomgyu, who was busy with Kai.

"Its 1:32 p.m." Yeonjun answered and turned his phone off, Soobin sighed and nodded as they kept in one trail, the four teens we're at the very back, they're the very last.

"You could've just brought your phone out of that pocket!" Soobin complained about and Yeonjun gave him a boring look.

"So what?" Then they started to argue, Beomgyu and Kai we're now at the very front with the others.

"Okay campers!" Namjoon yelled to everyone, but Yeonjun and Soobin didn't heard it, they kept on talking and fighting.

"We'll take this way, the other way is a bit too high off the ground. Besides, we're gonna visit the souvenir shop up there." He finally did what he have to do and say what he have to say, everyone followed where Namjoon is going to.

"Well shit! I just don't feel like telling you the time!" Yeonjun defensed and kept on talking and talking, while Soobin was mimicking the words the elder says.

"Shut upㅡ Wait, where's everybody?" Yeonjun looked around, there was no one with thwm anymore, just Soobin and Yeonjun around. There were trees and grasses and bushes so they don't know where they are. The road is slowly fading, they don't know where they are.

"I-I, I think werㅡ" Soobin was cut off with a cry and yell, "WE'RE LOST!! NO! THIS IS NOT WHAT ITS SUPPOSE TO BE!"

"MR. KIM! BEOMGYU! KAII! HUENING KAI!!! EVERYONE'S WE'RE LOST!!" Yeonjun yelled, shouted, screamed and did everything to lose his voice. But no one was there to respond. They arw now officially lost.

Then suddenly, the sky turns gray and sooner, little raindrops turned ito heavy rain. They we're soaking wet and was searching for a shelter.

"Let's search for a shelter." Soobin said and Yeonjun yelled at him, "Hey! We don't even know what could be here around!"

"Do you want to stay here and get sick? Stupid. Lets go!" Soobin grab his wrist as they walk around, it is very difficult especially the soil is wet and muddy.

Yeonjun pouts in such a way to give him an unlucky day, "There's a small cabin over the there!" Soobin announced and pulled the two of them inside it.

It was pretty old, there was a table that has a candle and a lighter, a small wooden chair and a dust lying ol' blanket on top.

"This is a great place to stay in, let's let the rain stop." Soobin said looking out from the window, there we're thunders and lightings.

The younger then started to pull his wet shirt over his head, "What the! You can't just strip infront of me!"

"If I didn't I would get sick, take off yours too." Yeonjun shook his head while his eyes we're closed, Soobin sighed and turned around making his back facing Yeonjun.

"There,I won't look." Yeonjun slowly opened his eyes, he saw Yeonjun's bare back infront of him. "Promise?"

"Mhm."

Yeonjun lick his lips wet and remove his shirt along with his glasses, he squeezed his wet shirt making a little bit of the water leave.

Suddenly, a thunder striked so loud as the ground vibrated. Yeonjun whimpered, even Soobin gasped in shock. They stumbled on to each other and made them look into each other's eyes.

That soon traveled down to their naked torso, Soobin had abs and Yeonjun blushed at that. "Don't look at me! I'm hideous." Yeonjun said and true to cover Soobin's eyes, but only to receive a chuckle.

"You're beautiful, Yeonjun." Yeonjun look up and remove his hand out of Soobin's sight. They we're so close to each other that they could give in a kiss already.

Soobin stared down at Yeonjun's lips, same with Yeonjun. They slowly leaned in to each other, amd as they got closer, inch by inch, heartbeat by heartbeat, the thunder strikes again causing them to freeze and pull away.

"Where's your phone? Is it waterproof? Still alive?" Soobin asked looking out at the weather, Yeonjun opened his phone and sighed in relief.

"Yeah, I'll call Kai."