Chapter 15

Liam POV

We took Niam straight to the hospital. He was somewhat awake when we got here, but not completely. They took him back about an hour ago. Niall has been sobbing the whole time, and at the moment he is sitting awkwardly in my lap with his face buried in my neck, and Zayn has his arms around the two of us. Harry and Louis are on the opposite side of the room whispering to each other about something.

"Niam Payne-Horan?" someone in white scrubs calls out. Niall, Zayn , and I all go up to the doctor, while Harry and Louis continue to whisper.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Whoever it was drugged him. We had to pump his stomach. He may have some bruised ribs. Oh, and he has a bit of a cold." the doctor explains. I nod, and he leads us to a room.

Niam is sitting up on the edge of the cot, swinging his feet back and forth. Niall and Zayn linger in the doorway while I sit next to Niam.

"Hey, hun. How's the ribs?" I say.

"They hurt. A lot. And my tummy feels funny." he mumbles.

"It's alright. They'll heal soon. And they had to get all the stuff out of your stomach, so that should be all better tomorow. Are you ready to go home?" I reply

"Yeah. Im tired."

"Alright, well because of yesterday we are flying out to London in the morning." I say. Paul told us this on the car ride here.

"Good. I want my own bed." he whimpers. He has tears starting to well up in his eyes. I pull him in my lap, careful not to twist him too much.

"I know you do. And once we get home you're going to be home schooled." Niam nods, and lays his head down on my shoulder. "Don't worry babe, when you wake up we'll be on the airplane." I say, and Niam drifts off to sleep. Harry and Louis slip into the room minutes later, both grinning. Zayn, Niall, and I look at them funny.

"Uh... Guys, we have news. I'm going to let Harry tell you though, because this was his idea." Louis says, smiling.

"Guys, when we get back to London, we want to adopt a child, too." Harry says "And management has already given us the OK. We are going to a different orphanage than you did though, and it won't be until we have three months off, so we can get the child settled in."

A/N: ALRIGHT, WELL. THERES YOUR ANSWER TO WHAT THE SEQUEL WILL BE ABOUT. THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THE SEQUEL WILL BE POSTED ABOUT FIFTEEN MINUTES AFTER I HIT THE PUBLISH BUTTON ON THIS. PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS, AND THEN FEEL FREE TO JUMP STRAIGHT TO THE SEQUEL, BECAUSE IS SHOULD BE UP IN A MATTER OF MINUTES.

THE SEQUEL WILL BE CALLED Adoption Take 2! :)