home [-meet my family!-]

I can't sleep, so I decided to write the some more. I hope you like it. It's a bit boring... but I really just wanted to introduce my family to you. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After an awful lot of crying and wisdom words from Lola, we went back to class.

"Hey, Emmy!" Mitch shouted from the far-end of the room. "Hey." I half-smiled. Jed looked at me and sighed.

Sighed? What the heck is he sighing about? I looked away and played ketchup with Lance. I was slapping his hand with all the strength i could muster. I needed to release the tension. Lance played his part, hitting me badly. But, why is it that physical pain is more tolerable than emotional? When the next teacher came in our class, my hand had a blood clot. No big. It'll be gone sooner or later. I listened to the fat funny yet sometimes annoying teacher. I took some notes and focused on what she's saying. After all, I needed top grades to get in to a good college. Getting love struck and in pain isn't going to help.

The day ended without much ado.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Home

"Mom! Mom!" I shouted from the outside of our house. The gates are locked and I couldn't get in. "Hey, hunny! How's school?" She asked smiling. "Great! Nothing worth expressing emphasis on. It was just a normal first day at school." I said as I walked past her. "Oh yeah?!" She asked again. Now, wearing a knowing smile. "Yeah." I said as I dismissed the issue.

I didn't eat dinner with them. I ate a piece of banana and a glass of milk. I was on a diet. After all, Jed said...."If you slim down, maybe I'll court you." Ehh...that was some fifteen months back. I'm not fat. I'm not slim. Just on the normal side. I was still stuck on the idea of having Jed like me. I know, I know. It' foolish, 'cause he has someone else. How could I help myself? This heart is going crazy for him! And...the best part is, He doesn't freakin' know!

I was destructed by such thoughts while typing my essay for Social Studies that I even put his name, which supposedly should be mine. Agrhhhh! Come on, Emma! You have got to do well! Your future depends on everything you do in school now! Right. Right. Focus, Emma. Focus!

"Hey, sis!" My brother was knocking to my bedroom door. "Get in." I said. "But it's locked!" It's locked from the outside, not from here, weirdo baby brother. "It's locked from there. "Oh. Haha. I was just...a...mes-messing with you." I laughed. "You suck at lying, Ethan." He stuck his tongue out."Yeah. Yeah. I know. I'm waaaay to honest for you." Yadda-yadda-yadda. "What do you want? "Could you write me a 5 page essay on 'the economic crises and its effects to third world countries?' He was begging. Knees on the floor, hands together, puppy-dog eyes. "Eww. Stop doing that! It's gross." "So will you do it?" "Well..it depends..." "How much?" "How about....3 days allowance?" "Harsh." "Okay, fine. two days. Take it or leave it." "You've got yourself a deal, madam!" He smiled like the retard he was and ran out of my room.

Gah! I love my idiot brother. He cracks me up and he is my bank. :D

I finished at 11:25 pm. I slipped his five-page essay to his room via the door. I went to sleep to get ready for another day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay. if you'd notice, my dad wasn't written here. You'd know soon. You'll just have to wait and see. And well, you can guess...what kind of father my dad is. :)