Don't understand !

Hi my name is _______(your name ) and im happily taken my by boyfriend Jamari we been together for a year going on two but theres this one girl who always tries to break us up because she was so jelous of me since we been together i really don't know the girl so i don't have any problems with her but the thing is she's trying to get my bae ✋ and thats not going to happen ! Because i love him and he loves me so much for us to go through all this i really want this girl to leave us alone ! one day she saw us walking together at the mall and so she bumped into me and wasted her Starbucks drink on me and just started laughing with her crew so I just told her to get the fuck out my face For I beat her ass , she is so fucking childish she better gone somewhere for something pop off . Anyway me and jamari walks away and go found me another shirt to put on so I won't have to walk around the mall looking like this.

Jamari : Bae I don't know why she acting like this I already told her I won't leave you for nobody else ... I love you ..We just gone have to ignore her and do what we gotta do.

* kisses you on the forehead *

You: I love you too Bae .

Jamari : oh yeah Bae I got something for you tomorrow.

You: aww I can't wait to see what it is...