9/13/14

9/13/14

Asians Stereotypes I agree with and don't agree with.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys! Here is the list of Asian Stereotypes I AGREE with:

1. ALL ASIANS WEAR GLASSES

Ok, I kinda agree with this one because about fifty percent of the Asians I know wear glasses... I even wear glasses!

2. ALL ASIANS ARE SMART

I agree with this one because I usually get A's in class and my friends (who are Asian) get all A's too. A few times I got a B on my report card but at least it wasn't an F!

3. ALL ASIANS PLAY SOME KIND OF INSTRUMENT

OMGEEE YASSSS I AGREE WITH THIS SO MUCH!!!! All my friend and Asians I know play either piano, or another instrument. I play the piano and violin if you don't know!:3

So those are just a few stereotypes I agree with!:)

------------------------------------------

Here is the list of Asian Stereotypes that I DON'T AGREE with:

1. AN ASIAN'S SKIN RACE IS YELLOW

Seriously???? This is probably the weirdest one of all... I'M NOT YELLOW!!!!

2. ALL ASIANS EAT RICE

Ahem, not true! I don't even LIKE white rice! My friend didn't like rice before!

3. ALL ASIANS ARE RELATED TO EACHOTHER

Ok, so when I was in Elementary School I had an Asian friend... Let's say her name was "Tina". New people always thought we were sisters... It really ticked me of!!! And my friend, Theresa (AyeImUnicorn) went to my school carnival with me and people thought we were sisters... So annoying!!!

-------------------

Those were just a few Asian Stereotypes!!! Comment if you're Asian and tell me which Asian Stereotype you agree with most and don't agree with!

Ok, before I go, I have a short Asian story about me before!

When I was in preschool (3 years old) I wanted to be an American... I would tell my parents whenever I got home that I didn't like being Asian!

Of course, that changed because ASIANS ARE ****ING AWESOME! (Excuse my language😄)

Anyways the moral of the story is: If you're Asian, EMBRACE IT!

-SaucyUnicorn28934 AKA Rae S.