1

2 months had already passed since Jeff left. I was waiting for him to come and visit our house. But, sadly, he didn't come back. Classes had already started and it was going out great. I'm a freshman college student at Cheondeok-Du University taking up Broadcasting as my course. I'm a transfer student at Shawn's school, so, it was kind of hard for me to adjust. But, I managed to make some new friends. All of my classmates are nice, and they're really fun to be with. And, Cristine is also my classmate.(a/n remember Cristine Jung? Yung fangirl ni Shawn? :3) She and Shawn are now friends, well, they're tuning out as good friends. And, wouldn't yiu believe it? I'm the president of our department(Broadcasting Department) and I also work part time in school, well, mainly in the radio broadcasting room.

And because my brother is famous at school, I am also famous too. I'm a part of the school's sing and dance girlgroup named GD4Y. I'm the leader of that group too.

And, I also am dating someone. And no... ITS NOT JEFF. His name is Nash. I met him when I started auditioning for the dance club at school. He's a dancer. And we've just started dating for 2 weeks.(a/n katext ko kasi kaya nilagay ko na XD request nya e -.-)

But, I don't have feelings for him yet.

--

(Enough of that cheber. Its boring na. Let's proceed)

It was lunch time and I decided to eat alone. I found a nice and quiet place for md to eat lunch and think about...

Jeff's letter.

Its been 2 months, but, I still am confused and sad that he left.

I sat down under the big tree and ate the cherry tomatoes Shawn gave me this morning. While I was eating, I heard a low chuckle from behind me. I turned around and saw, a boy.

He has brown hair, his eyes were blue and he was wearing a white hoodie, black pants and black converse.(sounds familiar?) I looked at him, he was standing behind me. He walked towards me, I was still looking at me.

"Hi." He said smiling at me. I smiled back and said,

"Hello." Then I looked away.

He cleared his throat and asked, "can I sit beside you?" I nodded still looking away. He sat beside me. "What're you doing here all by yourself?" He asked.

I looked at him, he was resting his back on ths tree. I shook my head, "I just needed some time alone." I said. He nodded.

"Why?" He asked again.

I raised one eyebrow and looked at him, "why would I tell you? I just met you..." I hissed. But then I realized I didn't know his name.

He chuckled. His voice and the way chuckle was somehow familiar to me.

"You're right. Sorry." He said.

I smiled. "Its ok." I looked at my wristwatch and realized that it was already 12:45. I quickly stood up and fixed myself. But, before I could go, I turned my back to face the guy. He was looking at me.

"I have to go now." I said bowing my head slightly. He nodded and smiled. I started walking away, but, I turned my back again to face him and walked back towards him.

"What's wrong?" He asked tilting his head to the other side.

I shook my head. "I forgot something." I said. I picked my notebook and looked at him. "Umm... Bye... ??" I bit my lower lip because I don't know his name.

"Jeff." He said. "My name is Jeff." He smiled widely as he stretched his hand towards me, waiting for me to shake it.