Chapter One

🐉 Sin If Rath
Melioudas

I jump from hawks moms back and onto the ground of the grand royal city. Seeing the castle way up into the sky, I make my way to find a perfect spot for the tavern. Followed buy King, Diane, and Ban.

Leaving Elizabeth in Escanor and Merlin's also hawks hands to keep safe. The 4 of us makes our way into the city to round up some customers. Unlike Escanor my tavern is never deserted unless we are in the middle of no where.

I walk into store by store as Diane yells for customer and Ban just following behind his self. Along with king staying by Diane's side calling our customers.

"Welp, I guess Ban left us again"I said, shoving my hands in my pockets.

I hear the 2 sigh and continue on what they're doing.

"I wonder what has gotten into Ban so lately. He's been acting strange since we reunited, don't cha think?"!Diane said.

I look back over my shoulder and as fast I could I blocked an attack coming straight for Diane.

"FULL COUNTER ATTACK"

Diane is safe and kings is left ins jock asking her if she's okay or did she get hurt. That full counter attack took a lot outta me.

We decide to head back to the tavern and stay out for now. Seeing Ban on the steps sleeping that really should have pissed me off but In wasted right now to get angry.

Besides I need to know how Elizabeth is holding up. She really put her self in a dang r zone. He injuries was the death within me when I saw her like that.

I finished the job on who had done that to her. Meaning that person won't be around anymore to harm her ever again.

I checked in on Merlin and she was testing something out outside around back. So that leaves Goather behind in the tavern.

"Oh, hey captain. Hey you two" he greets us.

"Hey Goather. How's Elizabeth holding up?" I asked him.

He turns in his seat and faces the bar counter as I stand behind it.

"Merlin says her injuries are all healed but she's has a hah fever that's gonna worsen if she doesn't have something proper to eat or drink" he says.

My heart pounds as I run up the steps to see Elizabeth out of her bed coming down the stairs.

"Oh, hi there sir Melioudas" she says.

"Elizabeth what are you doing outta bed. Your in no condition to be moving right now." I said to her taking her back to her bed.

"Well I sorta heard you voice downstairs so I wanted to come greet you." She says.

"I'm here now Elizabeth sobthere's no need to get out of bed anymore" I said brushing her lose strand of hair behind her ear.

She smiles and I smile back. Seeing her drift off into a deep sleep. Sometimes I wonder what she dreams about.

I calmly and slowly walk out the room and downstairs into the tavern bar.

I clear my throat now that everyone is here.

"Okay since we are all in good condition we must set out to find something helpful or useful to cure Elizabeth's fever. In her state she won't be able to be in battle with us" I say.