Meet Dani

Hey my name is Dani and ever since I was 7 I could see and talk to ghost. I'm now 16 and I know not to get involved with families and spirts that passed. I've been in foster care ever since I was little and it was good until I turned 7.

My whole life changed when my foster "parents" didn't want me anymore since I once delivered a message from their dead family member and knew things only they would know to prove it to them. After that they thought I was the devils child or something like that but all I was trying to do was help them by trying to give them closure. But of course I failed at that so what's the point of my gift if when I try to do good with it someone ends up emotionally hurt instead. I can't live with myself knowing that I hurt someone even if I didn't mean to I still did.

That's why ever since that day I promised myself I wouldn't get involved anymore. I don't know how it feels to lose something close to me because Its been me against everyone and the world. I just thought if I told them whatever the spirit wanted it would leave me alone and then I could go back to being the depressed bitch I am.

    I was actually determined to keep that promise but it was hard and to this day it still is. I did know though to not look at them because if they caught me staring they would know I could see them and wouldn't stop bothering me to help them out. Now as I said before I'm 15 years old and I've been to probably more foster homes then I can count and here I am going to another one.

~ Character background
Dani Sanchez is 15 and a sophomore in high school and she's never had a proper home. She's been to different foster homes then she can count and it has always been her against the world. The gift that she has doesn't make it easy for her to live her life. Everywhere she goes they want something from her and she used to help everyone one out when she was young but that got her kicked out, being called different names and being beaten... you'll find out later in the story about that.

    Since all that happened to her she now knows to help herself instead even if it's selfish. she's tired of going to different schools and foster homes and never settling down.

   Her promise to herself is everything but what happens when a mysterious boy ghost finds out about her gift and wants her help? Will she break her promise to help him out? Or will she help herself and keep quiet? Well read to find out ;)

Preview of the next chapter: Dani goes to a new foster home and meets her new foster family. They have 2 children a guy and girl.

Hey it's the author her Evelin :) and I hope you like my story if you don't then i don't really care. Oh and this isn't that much cliche at least I think so🤷🏻‍♀️