Llama Drama

I was at the ball. It was difficult to walk in these new low heels. The king, the king was talking about how I needed to marry his son, but I was distracted by the new unicorn. Of course her hair had to be the color green, my favorite color out of all. Wait?! The king wants me to marry his SON? "Sir King! What is this talk about marrying your son?" I ask, giving him my full attention. "Well, Alexcander is a handsome young giraffe, and-" "But sir! A female llama hasn't married a male giraffe since the human ages!" I cut him off, not really worrying about the tens of thousands of eyes watching my outburst. If I married his son, no one would look me in the eyes ever again and there would be so much gossip.

~Time skip because the main character is a llama~

It was the day of our first date. The king hadn't let me say no, and when I did try, he threatened to chop my tail off. Let me just tell you that my tail is the most beautiful part of my body. It's short and the prettiest shade of green, my favorite color. Of course I gave in. I stopped at the gates of the garden. No wonder this date would be in secret. No one would like a male and female dating, it was unheard of. "Hello darling!" A strange giraffe I thought to be Alexcander came up to me and attempted a hug. I remained stiff as he threw his hooves around my shoulder blades. "Hi Sir Alexcander." I wanted nothing to do with this giraffe, but the wedding date was already set.

~Another time skip because I hate Alexcander and I just made him up~

Wedding time. Turns out Alexcander and I have a lot in common. Just kidding. I hate the douchebag. He had multiple flings with men while we were "dating". My dress was the worst shade of pink I've ever seen. Pink and I don't agree. The only reason I was wearing this stupid thing was the king. He mixed Alexcander and I up, giving him a deep green suit and I a light pink dress. The king peeked his head around the door "The wedding is starting, darling.". Guess it's time to marry the idiot.

~ Time skip because I have nothing else to write~

( THIRD PERSON )

"Mama! Papa! Look!" A small green llama rounds the corner of a Victorian house, almost crashing into his mother, a beautiful llama. "What's wrong, darling?" She picks up the giggling five-year-old. "Karli and I made a picture!" The excited llama held a piece of paper dripping with paint in his hoof. A tall giraffe rounds the corner as well, carrying a smaller giraffe a wonderful shade of light pink. "I think it looks beautiful, just like your mother." The father tells the child, rubbing their noses together. "Alright now children, go and get ready for your grandfather. He's picking you up in ten minutes." The giraffe informs his children. When the children run into the house, his smile drops. "What is wrong, darling?" He asks his wife with a worried expression. "I- I'm pregnant." She exclaims, running into his hooves.

(Llama POV)

I hate this man, yet I let him have two children with me? Today I would leave. I would escape with the children. I rest in my room, thinking of a plan. My father would pick the children up and drop them off at a boatyard. I'd instructed them to go to Pier 25, and go on a boat I'd rented for the day. I was going to get them out.

They will grow up on a secluded island, having no memory of their father.I will never let them be threatened again.