CASTELLE 32

Hi ako si Scarlett Leane Garcia. For the past few weeks the school GVA or Grandville Academy has been in chaos. This note will serve as my testimony once I have been killed. Rose Samina Guiterez, Luna Amethyst Cardova, and Czarina Aggoncillo are the same people. Hindi ko alam kung paano but they are. Rose was my best friend when I was a junior.

She had a boyfriend namely Neil Trevor Mendez, my current boyfriend. Out of the blue Trevor Mendez broke up with Rose Guiterez. Many people bullied her for she was too "possessive". But alas Trevor Mendez broke up with her. From locking her to the bathroom to receiving death threats. I was a witness on how she was continually tortured. But I chose to keep quiet and avoid her. Then I found new friends. Rose Guiterez suddenly died after jumping of a bridge. Says all the articles. No body was recovered but everyone knew or thought she died.

A year passed after and thus Luna Amethyst Cardova was born. Xian Cruzat and Trevor Mendez was best friends. But until one day when Trevor was falsely accused of murder to Rose Guiterez. Xian Cruzat was furious as he liked Rose Guiterez. So he started dating Luna Amethyst Cardova so she could get closer to Trevor. But her plan failed. So Luna Amethyst Cardova"moved". That was when I met Czarina Aggoncillo my "best friend". She was like Rose so I trusted her. On the same day a new app was made. CASTELLE. The game that would ruin the school. The game that killed to not be killed. The game that was supposed to be innocent. But took students lives for her own entertainment. Rose, Luna, and Czarina is the creator of the game.

She killed Amanda Riego, Xian Cruzat, Natalie Jimenez, Karl Vhince Velasquez, Georgia Park, Yuan Isla, Kimberly Enrile, David Johnson, and 15 other students. She is a psycho. Czarina Aggoncillo is a murderer. But it was all because of me. I didn't help her. Instead I chose to join the bandwagon of hating on her. Rose I'm sorry alam ko na nandyan pa rin ang best friend na tinuring kong kapatid. Please surrender.

Signed Scarlett Leane Garcia

18k people reacted to this

Like|Comment| Share

View previous comments...