Chapter 1: my special spaceman

It was yet another day in apocalypseburg, well, sispocalypse Star to be exact, and Benny was just flying around with his jet pack, looking down at the other citizens that lived in sispocalypse Star, smiling, happy that everything was ok again....but he was so focused on the citizen that he didn't even know where he was going till he looked up and saw that we was about to fly into a building, and he was going too fast to stop himself.  "WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH! OH SHI-" but before he could slam right into the building, he was grabbed by metalbeard who had straight up jumped up to grab him. When they landed on the ground, it caused a loud BOOM and the slight clank of Metalbeard's metal feet were heard. "ye need to be more careful, matey! Ye nearly went straight into that buildin'!" Metalbeard sat Benny down on the ground, and he stumbled around a bit, but he didn't fall "oof..Sorry, Metal! I was just really distracted by all of the people...I didn't notice that I was heading towards a building.." Benny looked down at the ground while rubbing his arm. Metalbeard then gently pat Benny on the head "aye, don't sweat it, Ben, ye just need to be more careful is all! ye can't go flyin' around without watchin' where yer goin'!" Benny laughed a bit "I know, I know! I just get distracted easily" Benny floated up next to Metalbeard "so...uh...what have you been up to?" Benny didn't really know what else to say, but he wanted to try to keep up a conversation with Metalbeard "eeh, not much, I've just been sailin' around in me pirate ship and what not, the usual pirate hobbies. How about you, lad?" Benny looked at him "well, I've just been hanging out with emmet, building spaceships, helping out unikitty around her castle, I've even been helping out mayhem and the queen! It's really fun!" Benny actually spun around a in place in the air...which caused Metalbeard to laugh, which confused Benny "Uh...why are you laughing at me?" Benny tilted his head like a confused dog "YE SPUN AROUND LIKE A HAMSTER IN A HAMSTER WHEEL, MATEY!" Metalbeard's booming laughter was so loud that almost everyone that lived in sispocalypse Star could hear it. Benny didn't really know how to feel about him laughing about it, so he just laughed along with him. After Metalbeard calmed down, he looked at him "heheheh! Aye, ye really know how to make me laugh, lad!" He gently hit Benny on the back, but it still knocked some air out of him. Benny looked up at him, and he smiled a bit "h-heheh...I guess I do!" Benny chuckled a bit, then he sighed "...y'know, Metal...I've been thinking..." he looked to the side "am I...truly master builder material...?...do I deserve to be a master builder...?..." Metal looked at him, and he seemed shocked "aye, Ben, why are you thinkin' about stuff like that? Do ye even know how talented ye are? No one has ever built as many spaceships as ye have!" Metalbeard exclaimed. "I know, I know! But...I just feel like it isn't enough!" He threw his arms up in the air "I know I'm an astronaut...and I know it's what I should do...but..." tears came to Benny's eyes "..I just don't think I'm good enough..." Benny looked down and sniffled, trying to keep himself from crying "..Ben...matey...c'mon..." he picked Benny up and let him sit in the palm of his hand "I know ye feel like it ain't enough, but I feel like it's just enough...it's what makes ye special...and I know there be a lot of other astronauts out there in the world n' all, but that doesn't make ye less special...and it doesn't make ye less of a master builder either..." Benny looked up at him and just...smiled, and he sniffled again, blushing a little bit "h-heheh...thank you, Metal..." Metalbeard smiled and sat him back down on the ground. He gently patted Benny on the head "aye...don't mention it, lad..." Metalbeard yawned and stretched a bit "well, I must be goin' now, Ben...I'm gettin' tired and it's been a long day...see ye later, Ben..." he was about to walk off, but Benny stopped him "wait! Wait...I...I need to do something..." he flew up to him "Uh...alright...what do ye need to-" then, Benny kissed Metalbeard on the cheek, which instantly shut him up. Metalbeard's eyes widened and his face turned red. He then turned to face Benny "B-Ben I-" but Benny had already flew off, so Metalbeard just stared before smiling "...heheh...I love ye too, Ben..." Metal beard started walking off, then, he looked back to where Benny flew off "...I love ye too..." Metalbeard then walked off, hoping that the next time he saw Benny, he'd be able to kiss him, and maybe even on the lips.

(Hey guys! I hope this was ok! It's obviously not the best fanfic at all, but at least I tried my best! Well, I hope you guys liked it! Stay tuned for more chapters! Bye! See you soon! ✨)