A NEW BEGINNING

"Zindagi mera favourite game hai ."said Samruddhi the siyappa queen of the world.."Oh !girl you are still not ready .It's your first day in FSIT and your still not even dressed properly."said Manasi her hostel mate.." "why do you freak out so much baba,you go,I'll come behind you..Chill na.."Later on Manasi went alone..

It was alerady 8:35 am and Samruddhi was still in her hostel room.She knew she was caught up in major trouble.She rushed as much as possible.In that light breeze,the whole environment made more sense.She running towards the college,her hair falling on her face again and again.Her bag,falling down.Damn!!SAMRUDDHII!!!your such a mess..

She entered her class,everyone just stopped their work and stared her.She silently moved and sat in the first bench..Sam glanced at everyone and continued to do her work..

She turned around to see they were more than 70 students in the class.She saw the person next to her.She smiled at him and asked him what was his name.He replied"THANMAY".Again people started whispering..by that time she could ask what was the reason ..Their teacher entered and the class started..As soon as the class came to an end Sam rushed behind Thanmay but she could not talk to him.

At the time Manasi catched up with Samruddhi and she shared the whole incident with Manasi .Manasi who could not believe her ears asked Sam to repeat the whole incident.When Sam did so..Manasi said"He is like the weirdest and the hottest guy of our college he never speaks to anyone.except you"..

"REALLYY!!"..Said Sam "Now wait and watch dear you are gonna be the talk of the town for the next few days.."Said Manasi ."You consider saying 'Thanmay' is something great,like seriously" Said Samruddhi. "Wait and watch Sam the fun is gonna begin now"Said Manasi.