-Nine-

So let me make this clear. I don't write to the reader in longer stories. You can change it up yourself when you read it but to make it easier to throw out content for you all I use an oc. Stop correcting me or saying oh I'm not reading this cause it doesn't have Y/n if you want one of those go to my one shot book if you want a longer story with Y/n go find someone else who specializes in those that's why I haven't been updating cause I'm sick of being corrected on bullshit that I don't care for.

Anyway I'm gonna try to update more also I have some stories on the way.

Hope you enjoy.

_-_-_-_-_-_
Cam
-_-_-_-_-_-

I open up my messages and start typing. I thought he would have listen the first time.

Leave her alone she wants nothing to do with you.

I don't get a response calling the police I give them his phone number and full name.

I explain that she has a restraining order in place and that he's been warned before.

I do this all as I hear her cries slow to a stop and Eric walks out of the room. He looks at me his face full of agression that.

"She's asleep, and that prick deserves to burn in hell." As he says that he grabs a beer and walks oustide onto the balcony.

Toby heads after him. 

Mason just looks up at me like a confused dog.

"What the fuck is actually happening?" He questions.

Ryan whispers into his ear and he goes wide eyed.

Mason was there when I was arrested he knows how far I'd go to protect her.