Chapter 1

"Sammie!" I yelled. "Let's go! Dad is going to kill me if we are late!" Good God she takes forever to get her stuff together.
"Coming Deana!"
"About time." I mutter under my breath.
My last first day of school. Finally! Then I get to get out of this hell hole of a hotel. Maybe, just maybe get my own place and an actual job. But that was a long shot.
I scrolled through Instagram, stopping on Castiel's, Cass for short, picture of her first day outfit. Little did anyone know, I the popular ish, punk girl had a crush on the smartest and most popular girl in school. She was going to Harvard next year. And Sam was going to Stanford.
Same managed to work hard and if in the same grade as me, even though she should be a junior. But go her.
"Stop ogling Cass and lets go Deana." Sam whispered in my ear, scaring me half to death.
"Don't do that! You know I hate that!" Grabbing the keys to the beautiful 1967 Chevrolet, four door, shiny black Impala. Our dad gave it to me as a present for actually making it to senior year and keeping my grades up my junior year.
Hell, I was proud of myself. I struggled. If it wasn't for Sammie, I'd still be in my sophomore year.
Getting in the car, I turn her on. The Impala starts up. This year was going to be great.
Starting down the road, we drive by Cass' house. The beautiful Castile Novak. This year, I would try for her and maybe, just maybe, she would take me. A girl can dream right?

(Hello! Sorry for the super short chapter. Like uber short. This is just a starter. It's been a super long time since I've written. Especially Destiel. I hope you guys enjoy and there is more to come❤️)