Chapter 1

In slight change of events compared to Real Life, Lisa and Johnny get married in early 2004, Faye and Jesper never got married breaking up at the end of 2002 following him admitting to cheating on her and having addictions. Claire never got married to Mark instead getting engaged to Reece in 2003 on her 26th Birthday. 

Lee smiled as he looked at Lisa's gaggle of bridesmaids. Faye looked beautiful in her Grecian styled frock in a pastel shade of Lilac. Fresh flowers were woven into her loosely curled hair and she held a small fragrant bouquet in her hand, trailing greenery. "She looks pretty doesn't she." Lisa's younger brother Steven said as he sat beside Lee watching as the photographer snapped away. "What?"
"Faye, she looks gorgeous. Always did mind but seriously, who knew that splitting up with your fiancé could do wonders for you. I mean come on she's fit as." Steven said as Lee felt slightly uncomfortable. For one thing he felt protective of Faye in a way and another he was staring to feel as if Steven was possibly interested in her himself. "Erm I'm not sure Lisa would be okay with you eyeing up her best mate." Lee said as Steven shrugged.
"Think Lise is too busy making gaga faces at Johnny. Well as an Usher I reckon I should at least get a dance with the bridesmaids so I might have a chance though our Jason seems kind of interested in Miss Tozer as well." He mused as Lee sipped his champagne feeling less than thrilled at the fact so many men seemed interested in his former bandmate. "Oi what's with the face?" Ian asked as he headed over. Lee chuckled at least he could be 100% sure H didn't see Faye as a prospective notch on the bedpost. "Just thinking."
"Oh anything in particular?" H asked already half sensing what his friend was going to say. "Let me guess, it has something to do with someone with blonde hair, blue eyes and who's name begins with a F." 

Claire ventured over with Reece trailing behind her. She still could be wary at times with Lisa but got on well with Lee and Faye again. Lisa had almost not invited her but H had told her firmly she needed to move on and accept what had gone on. Plus the fact this would be the first time all 5 Steps members were together since the split had increased the fee for the glossy magazine. "Oh who we on about?"
"Lee making eyes at a certain young lady we all know."
"Lisa?" Reece said as Claire rolled her eyes.
"No honestly Reece, seriously. Lee is smitten with Faye. It's been an blatantly obvious to the rest of us for about 3 years now." Claire said as she winked at Lee who blushed slightly. "So what are you standing here for?" Reece asked puzzled.
"Because. Well Faye's my friend an..and I don't want things to be weird between us. I would never want her to feel awkward around me and if she doesn't feel how I do then I think she will."
"You want me to go quiz her?" Claire asked as Lee bit his lip. 

Lisa smiled as she grabbed her friend's hand. "You were stunning Faye. My tall lil sis." She teased as she had considered Faye her honoury sister from almost day one. Having had only brothers she had loved having two honour sister's in Faye and Claire though it had taken her a little longer to settle with Claire been so very different to herself. "You looked so beautiful Lise." Faye said softly, her blue eyes tearing up slightly as she bit her lip. Lisa saw the look and arched her brow slightly. "Don't you dare start bawling on me, you deserve better Fifi. I know it hurt but at least you found out before you married him." She said as Faye nodded. 
"I guess. I ju...just thought I was enough for him. Stupid Faye hmm."
"No, not stupid. You loved him and he loved you too, just he had demons, demons you alone couldn't fix." Lisa said gently as she looked up to see Claire. 
"Hey Lise, your dress is gorgeous." Claire said as she smiled at her former bandmate. Lisa nodded with a small smile. "Thanks Claire. Not that this one isn't upstaging me looking like this." She mused as Faye blushed. 
"Shush you."
"Oh she's right Faye you do look stunning. And we're not the only one's who think it." She said as Faye looked at Claire quizzingly. "What?"
"Oh I think you have a few admirers out there." Claire said as Lisa smiled.
"Oh who?"
"Well one of your little brother's certainly seems quite interested, I think your cousin Jason and a certain bandmate of ours."
"What?" Faye said with a little squeak.
"Well given H prefers the male species I think we can narrow it down!" Lisa said with a grin always having thought her best friend and Lee were ideally suited to one another.