Chapter One : The Dare

A L E X I S * B R A N S O N
P. O. V

"Truth or dare Alexis?" One of my best friends Evie asked me as we sat in a circle playing the infamous truth of dare.

Deciding for a switch up, since I always picked truth, I went with a dare. Instantly regretting it, might I add.

"I dare you..." She paused to look around at the people with us, "To have a make out session in a room with Colby Adler for 15 minutes".

She must be crazy or something.
But then again she is my best friend and that's what I've known her to be.

"I can't go in there with him, he's my brothers best friend" I protest, glancing over at Colby.

Him and my brother Jake, who were both 19 had been friends since I can remember, I couldn't let myself be the reason that their friendship ended.

Though I would definitely do the dare if the situation wasn't as bad.

"It will be fine Lexi, we don't have to do anything. You're brother doesn't have to know?" Colby says, looking straight at me. He's always called me Lexi for some weird reason, and to be honest I actually like it. He's the only one who's ever given me a nickname.

"Fine" I groan, "but if you get a kick in the you know where it's not my fault" I joke about as we walk into the spare room.

We both sat on the end of the bed, staring at the now locked door.

"So..." I break the awkward silence.

I hear a soft grunt come from Colby, acknowledging that he heard me.

"What are we going to-" I was cut of mid sentence when Colby lips were planted on mine.
It took me a few seconds to realise the scene we were in but I bounce back pretty quick.

My back against the bed, Colby on top of me we never broke the kiss. I ruffle my hands between his hair as I let out small moans. His hands wandered from my sides, then to my ass, cupping it.

I don't know what I was feeling right now, but it was magical. I've never felt this before, and I didn't want it to end.

We carried on like that for the next few minutes, repeating the same actions of me tugging on his hair and his roaming hands.

I switch us over so I'm on top, straddling him lap. I could feel him underneath me and it made me question how someone like me could do that to someone like him.

One of his hands was secure on my waist, whilst he other was gently holding my face.

We both pull apart, resting our foreheads on one another. His lips brushed against mine ready to kiss again but we were rudely interrupted by a loud knocking on the door.

Shit.

"Well that was something I've never had before" Colby chuckles.

Wait! Did he not like it? Oh god I'm such an idiot for carrying on.

"Did you, you know regret it?" I had to bring up the awkward question, didn't I?

"Never in a million years" Colby smiled
brightly. "It's a shame I can't do that whenever I want"

What is he saying right now? He likes me? He can't like me.

Honestly I don't know what I feel for him, but that back there wasn't nothing. I wanted him more than anything, and taking by his words he wants me too.

"What's stopping you?" I'm an actual idiot, I keep making this conversation worse and worse.

"Well you're bull rage of a brother, also know as Jake" He rolls his eyes. "I love you and everything Lexi, but I don't fancy getting my balls chopped of" He giggles as he gets up to leave.

He said he loves me. Did he mean it, I mean he says it all the time to other people, so surely he was serious?

"Like you said my brother doesn't have to know?" I test him, using his exact words from earlier.
Stopping in his tracks, he turns back pulling me close to him.
Our lips collided once again, feeding me the magical sensation known as Colby Adler.

"Words can not describe what you do to me girl" He huffs before joining my lips with his. Slipping his tongue inside my mouth, I return the favour.

We didn't stop, well not until we heard the door unlock and everyone who was playing standing there looking at us.

"Looks like we have a fling going on here?" Evie laughs, whilst I deadpan her sarcasm.

Speaking about keeping it to ourselves.

"I'll see you soon sweet cheeks, I'll text you later on okay" He whispers behind my ear, slightly brushing against my shoulder.
Slipping a piece of paper in my hand I unfold it.

Tonight was amazing. Down to do it any day now that I've finally done it.
Text me , Colby x

Oh that boy really does wonders. Like literally when did he write this.

* * *

Everyone had left that night, leaving only me and Evie. And also the dreaded interrogation I was about to receive.

"So Alexis, going for Colby huh?" She cheekily grins.

"It's was a one time thing, I'm sure it will never happened again" I lie.

It definitely wasn't a one time thing and I'm completely sure it was going to happen again.

"Oh right yeah, what about big bro Jake, what's he gonna say?" I knew she was right, he was going to find out soon enough.

"Honestly I don't know, I guess he'll just find out eventually" I sigh.

I could have just ended all ties between my brother and his best friend over one stupid kiss.

Well the kiss wasn't stupid, it was amazing.

That night I went to sleep thinking about Colby, the best sleep I've had in a while if I'm honest.