Imagine 22

I'm back ^.^. hold up okay i know i haven't updated but i got school (high school) work , basketball coming soon but enough of that let's continue..

Prod- Who was that Roc? 'Eats a chcicken tender, dipping it in BBQ'

Roc- oh that was Yn 'Smiling'

Prod- and you smiling so that means something up bro 'Looks at Roc'

Roc- she said she was Pregnant with my baby. man i always wanted a kid 

Prod- bro what about Ray? you fucked his girl in the hospital and you didn't care how he felt roc

Roc- true but still coming we gotta go to Yn's house 'Gets up, grabbing his keys' 

Roc and Prod goes over to Yn house and see's a car infront of the drive way. Roc looked at Prod, Prod just shrugged. they both got out and walked to the front door, roc pressed the door bell. door opened to reveal ray ray. as soon as roc could back up, he felt a little numb on his right cheek. he held it and looked at ray ray angry. 

Roc- 'Takes off his shirt' come on cuz, wanna be a bitch and wanna hit be off guard, well i'm not anymore 'runs up to ray and punches him in the nose than the stomach' 

Yn- 'Gasp' Roc STOP! 'Yells at roc' leave him alone ! your hurting him 

Roc- i dont give a fuck, if he wanna fight than he can get it, on my momma he can cuz 

Ray- 'gets up off the ground, spits out blood' bitch nigga, wanna be a thug, you know ass ain't about that life litte nigga

Roc- what you say cuz?. i ain't about that life nigga, you got me fucked up i am about that life bitch 

roc tries to hit ray ray again but Prod grabbed before he could do anything again.

Prod- calm down Roc calm think about yo baby and Yn 

roc-'calms down thinking about yn and his son' let's just go 'walks to the car'

Roc and Prod left and went back home , but ray ray stayed and stared at yn with a death glare and shaking his head at yn.

Ray- how could you do that to me Yn. You fuck my best bro than get pregnant with his baby. i thought i was the nigga to have your first baby not him , ME! 'gets all in Yn face, yelling' ME! NOT ROC... I LOVED YOU BEFORE HE EVER DID 

Yn- i..i..i'm sorry ray ray 'gets terrified of ray' 

Ray- Hope you in that nigga have a good as life, back stabbing hoe 'walks to his car, drives away' 

Yn- 'falls on the grass, crying her eyes out' 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

woah o.o . what just happened a little fight going on, btw i know it a bad chapter i gotta re-fresh my mind and stuff. but i feel bad for Yn.

but 

 how do you think the chapter was ? tell me and if you think it was good i'm follow you and read your stories just for supporting my story , you can pm and tell me how you think ray ray imagine is.