Medium

You did not know what had transpired after you had fallen asleep in Koumei's arms, but you knew that he and Kouen made it so that you were never out of sight, away from other's eyes. Asii had become your attendant, and she was a good one, always assisting you with the easiest jobs, and making the hardest ones ten times easier. Now you and the second prince were reading scrolls detailing the army's journey through the mountains.

It had been a couple of days after the whole fiasco, and the palace seemed more at ease with you after the steps the Royals had taken to make sure that you were no traitor. Besides, after seeing that you did not try to slip away at the first opportunity, rumors had stopped spreading of you being a traitor.

"Koumei, Hakuei, Hakuryuu, Kougyoku, Y/n! Come to me this very second!" Kouen's order rang through your head, loud as a bell.

"Yeah, got it. We heard you just fine." Koumei spoke aloud. "Get me and Y/n a magic transfer circle." The prince ordered.

After you and Koumei were transported to Kouen's location, you gasped at the state of the soldiers. Many dark Djinns were flying about, wreaking havoc on the people of Magnoshutatt. Kouen flew near you. He was in his Djinn Equip. After explaining the situation, all of the metal vessel users equipped their Djinns.

"Paimon!" Hakuei called, and the Djinns on the ground were then thrown into the air. Your comrades began to cut down the beings easily, and two people whom you had not before seen began to fly up to you.

"Miss Hakuei!" A blue-haired young boy greeted.

"Oh! Aladdin, what are you doing here?" The first princess asked.

"Huh? He's an acquaintance of yours?" Koumei asked as Hakuei flew over to the boy. "Uh, how exactly do you know him?"

"He's the one who saved my life!" Hakuei answered, sounding happier than she'd been when you'd met her.

"Alibaba, dear!" Kougyoku called over to a messy-haired blonde. Although, as he had a Djinn equip, you assumed this was not his natural hair color.

"Kougyoku!" The boy greeted.

"A-Alibaba dear? How can you be so familiar with a general from our enemy's army?" Kouha asked.

"No, you have it all wrong, my brother. Alibaba and I are not enemies, but are really the best of friends." Kougyoku answered.

"Miss, who are you?" Aladdin asked. "You don't seem like a princess."

"I'm Y/n." You answered.

"Nevermind that. Right now, our mutual enemy is that stupidly huge black ball and that guy sitting on it." Alibaba informed.

"The truth that lies on the other side and all future history will all be mine," Kouen answered. You shivered. The energy coming off that thing was not as pretty as you wished it to be. You began to cut through the dark Djinns easily, going through them one by one.

"Donte al Thais!" Koumei besides you called out, making a Djinn kick another. "Oh man, I'm exhausted. I'm afraid that my Dontalion isn't really designed for this kind of fighting." He commented as more portals appeared. You noticed that most of the Dark Djinns were indeed powerful, and even your scythe, that which killed almost everything you wanted it to, was having troubles. You growled.

"Kno herbeirufen flügel!" You called, summoning large bat-like creatures to attack the Djinns as well. While this was useful for a little, it was no use.

"We're not getting anywhere! We've got to cut off the source and that's the black sphere, the medium!" Hakuei called over.

"You're right. Let's destroy it!" Alibaba agreed.