Hayes Imagine

It's my birthday and I have no idea what hayes it planning for me. I come home for the mall, I was shopping for something to wear. Hayes runs up to me and lifts me up, he gives me small kisses all over my face and yells "happy birthday y/n! I love you!" I smiled and gave him a huge hug. He takes my hand and we get on our penny boards. "Where are we going?" I asked. "We are getting ice cream." he smirked. "Mmm ice cream" I laugh, when we get there I order us a chocolate sundae to share while hayes gets two spoons we both then sit in a booth. We start eating our ice cream "Soo how does it feel to be older then you were?" he asks, "The same" I giggled. "I love you" I tell hayes. "I love you more." he tells me back. I ended up getting some whip cream on my nose and he wipes it off for me and we laugh. When we finished our sundae he says we need to get his sweatshirt he left at his friends place that he forgotten a long time ago. I seemed suspicious because he never even cared about that sweatshirt but I went along with it anyway. He told me to wait in the driveway a few minutes while he runs in, a few minutes later he runs out to me and signals me to come to him. I waked over to him and we walked to the door when he stops me and gives me a kiss on the lips. He then lets me open the door and all I saw was dark then "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" yells several different people, I smile and hug hayes, we take a second to look into each others eyes and he says "happy birthday babe!" before kissing me again.