Chapter 1

I was looking over the horizon as the boat sailed smoothly. My friends were partying on the bow of the ship while I watch the horizon. I love the ocean, it was so beautiful and mysterious. I'm mean only 10% of the ocean is discovered. I sigh and saw a pod of dolphins swim by. I gasp in awe and watch the cuties.

Then I swear I saw a man holding onto a dolphin's dorsal fin. I shook my head and leaned closer. "What?" I mutter as the dolphins swam around. It couldn't be a man, I'm seeing things, he would've drowned. As I was standing back up, I slip and fell forward plummeting into the cold water. I started panicking and try to stay above water while the waves push me down.

I felt my body become cold and tired before I was pushed underwater. I held my breath but I had to breathe. All I remember happening next was my eyes closing and in the corner of my eye, I saw a dolphin looking at me before quickly swimming off. I closed my eyes with a final breath.

....

I felt warm. More importantly though I could breathe again. I groan and felt a hand on my face. "You're okay now. Be careful next time." I heard a smooth male voice say as he moved my bangs. As soon as I went to open my eyes, I felt him remove his hand and when I sat up I heard the splash of water. I look up and glance around. I was on the beach of my hometown.

I turn forward to the ocean as it lapped the sandy beach. I stood up and shakily walk over to the water. "Who was that?" I ask myself with a small blush. "Better question, where did they go?" I ask and look out at the ocean as the breeze blew my hair.

I shrug and walk off to my house. "I feel like we'll meet again. My savior."