2

I met him, and my deepest desire is that I didnt.

My biggest regret.

My worst mistake.

A peaceful walk under the moon light, I saw him, I remember that day all to well.

During my travels I had met a handful of people that made my heart skip a beat, but him, he was different.

In the moment of eye contact, my first mistake, I saw nothing; his eyes held no emotion but they still drew me in. The bright green glow under the moonlight was like a spell and I was under enchantment.

I said hello, second mistake, I watched his eyes as they showed a glimpse of emotion I couldnt quite make out.

I remember the evil shining in his eyes as he asked me out but I ignored it and I said yes, third mistake.

We met again the next night, fourth mistake.

I force myself back to reality.

Starring at me in the mirror, its a hideous monster, the sound of the sink running is all that clouds my ears, it makes sense why he used me, a guy like him would never date a girl like me.

I'm weak, he saw that, he made my believe I was something I wasn't.

I wish I never met him but I'm also grateful I did.

I splash the water up into the mirror, it blurs my face with water, it looks better now that I can't see myself.

He taught me one thing, and I want to use it to help others. No one wants me around, and I'll make that a reality.