😸CHAPTER 6😸

My laugh got cut off by.. MARK FREAKING TUAN.. and his friends.

Mark: Eyo Nerd!
Me: What 'rolled eyes'
Mark: Don't be rude, Nerd
Me: You are the one is RUDE here.
His friends: BURNN!!
Mark: Whatever.. 'walk away'

They walk to another table. Finally peace.
But I feel something might be happening soon.. I feel intense stare behind me. I look behind.. yup.. there he is Mark.. who stare at me in such a creepy way. I just finished my Chocolate Shake drinks. I throw it away and walk out of that cafe.

SKIP TO Y/N'S HOUSE

I change my clothes to pyjamas.. and sleep for the next day.

MORNING

KRING~~ KRINGG~~

Me: 닥쳐 dagchyeo (shut up) ( i don't know if this correct or not) (if I do not, please correct my spelling.)

I stretch first before reaching my towel and go to the bathroom. I change to a white baggy shirt and black jeans with my fake braces and glasses. I take my phone and put it in my bag. Let's go to the hell.. 'fake cough' i mean school. Today I'm gonna bring my motorcycle.

Everyone right now is looking at me.
I am now in front of my locker to take a book for the lesson today. When I open my locker, there is a small paper falling to the floor. That small paper says that:
"Don't close to Mark. If I see you with Mark I'll do anything to rid your relationship with Mark"

Your Very First Enemy,
MOMO

And my reactions be like 'WTF!'. Who has a relationship with Mark? ME?! she say me?!!
Omg, who is this called Momo, must be a crazy person.

RING RING~~  FIRST CLASS

I don't want to care about' this shit anymore.
Why I have to be scared if this small note paper does not true?? Whatever. I'm gonna go for a first class which is Mathematics. WHY?!! I want to skip class but later my parents will get mad.

SKIP TO LUNCH

Me: Hey Besties!
Them: Hey!
Me: let's go eat our lunch at the rooftop.
Adam: 가자. Gaja (let's go)

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

EDITED
HEY AHGASES🐥💛
I AM VERY THANKFUL IF YOU READ THIS BOOK
THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!!
사랑 해요 Salang haeyo (i love you)
378 words

Your Author
@gotsvnbts