Chapter 2

"Dad?" I yelled "answer the door!"

No response. So I ran down and opened the door and I saw jack. "Hey, sophia!" jack said with the cutest smile on his face.

"Hey, jack!" I said "what brings you here?" I asked calmly. "I just wanted to know if you wanted to go get ice cream with my friend, jack Johnson?" he said as a cute, blonde boy a little shorter than gilinsky walked up. "Hey I'm jack!" he said looking at me. "I'm y/n!" I said "ok I'm up for ice cream! I'll be right back!" I said putting emphasis on 'right'.

I basically freshened up for 6 minutes. "Okayyyy! I'm ready boys." I said followed by a sigh. "Ok!" Gilinsky said. "Since you are both jacks, imma call ya by your last names." I said laughing as we walked to Gilinskys jeep. "That's perfect!" Johnson said.

About 10 minutes of singing and dancing in the car, we arrived at cold stone. "I'll have 2 chocolate scoops with rainbow sprinkles please." Gilinsky said to the lady. "Wow Gilinsky such a child." I said and we laughed. Johnson got the same and I got only one scoop.

When we finished the ice cream, Johnson decided to stay back bc he saw a couple of people he knew. Ugh. That left gilinsky and me alone. "So what music do you listen to?" he said as we sat in the car. "I listen to, miley, lana and justin timberlake." I said referring to he's question. "Play a few songs!" he said turning on his bluetooth. We can't stop came on and we danced and sang the whole way home. "I had a wonderful time, Gilinsky!" I said as he walked me up to my house. "So did I." he said pulling me in for a hug. I hugged him back, we exchanged phone numbers and I went inside. I took a quick shower and headed to bed. (it was around 11pm) I heard my phone go off and of course it's Gilinsky.

G: goodnight❤️ sleep tight 😊

Y/n: goodnight😴 I had fun today!❤️

G: me too☺️ see you tomorrow!

*end of convo*

I drifted off around midnight.

A/N: I changed sophia to y/n. Pls read this story! tysm❤️