Prelouge

PREVIEW~ STORY WILL BE UPLOADED LATER

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PRINTING OR COPYING (via text, email, pictures, recording, ect.) WITHOUT CONSENT OF THE AUTHOR (MysteryXxChick). YOU WILL BE SUED AND FINED.

*********************u****************************************************************************

I was 8 years old at the time. My mother had been taking me and my sister to a safe house. Vampires had already taken over the world. Some placces weren't safe to live anymore. These safe houses were well hidden and vampires couldn't find them. We were in the trunk of a car incase we got stopped. My sister and I were nervous and hadn't talked or barely breathed since we left the shelter. As we were riding we heard a loud thump and the car had stopped moving. The car lurched as the front door was ripped off the car. We heard the driver scream and then we heard this gurgling sound. He was dead.

Footsteps were walking towards us. I heard the keys rattle. I silently started crying. They had us, how had they found us. I knew I was about to die and I was praying for somehow to be saved. I didnt care the consequence. Just get me and my family out of this unharmed. The keys screached in the lock of the old trunk. It flew open and three pairs of crazy yellow eyes glaring down at us. The man in the middle grabbed me from my moms arms, I screamed while they laughed at my distress. I turned to look at my captures face.

He was a older vampire with disoriented black hair.His face was dirty and his beard was uneven. His skin glowed and looked gouly. He smiled down at me with malicious intent. As I watched I saw two fangs grow out of his yellow teeth and that is when I started kicking and screaming, trying to get away. He restrained my arms, it was a loosing battle. A youonger man grabbed my sister. He was black and bald. Half his face was scarred and he his eyes were big. He grabbed my sister by her blonde hair and pulled. She screached in agony and had tears rolling down her face. As I looked closer I could see her blue eyes where filled with fear and the same hopelessness that I felt.

" Looks like we have dinner after all boys!" While he was distracted I saw my oportunity. I turned in his grasp and kicked him as hard as I could in his crotch. He fell to the ground and was yelling in pain. " I'm going to kill you, you little bitch!" He was roling back and forth. I turned around slowly and tried to run when I was stopped by a wall of muscle. He was another vampire. I could just tell by the feel of him. defeated I sat down with my legs underneath me. Why wouldn't anyone save me. I felt strong hands pick me up gently. I wasn't expecting it so my breath caught in my throat.

I looked into the face who held me. I was shocked by what I saw. He was a vampire but he didn't look anything like the others. His eyes were a beautiful green with specs of silver. His jet black hair was cut short with the front of it lightly sweeping into his eyes. His skin was milky white that shimmered when it caught the moon light. I could somehow feel that he wouldn't hurt me. Plus it didn't hurt that when he smiled at me my skin didn't crawl.

"You don't have to fear me, I'm here to help you!"

"How did you know I needed you?" We were in the middle of no where and there were no people around for miles.

"You called for me lovely." He smiled at me reasurringly."Do you see those men standing behind me?" I finally took my eyes off of the man before me and looked behind him. How I didn't see the 20 men with guns behind him I'll never know. I nodded my head while still starring at the gruesome bunch a few feet away from me.

"Can you do me a favor and go and stand with them?" I gripped his shoulders and started shaking my head no so fast I thought my head might fly off.

"I.. I can't! they have my momma and sister. They are hurting them. I don't wanna leave them. Don... don't let them hurt them. Pleas!" I didn't realize realize I was crying until he started gently wiping gently under my eyes while softly cooing at me.

"Hey, calm down okay. Your mother and sister will be over there with you soon. But right now I need you to go over there while I talk to the bad men. Can you do that for me?"They sorta scared me but he wanted me to go stand with them so I would. I trusted him but I dont know why.He put me down and I looked up at him.

"What's your name?"

"Michael, but why don't you call me Mike?" He winked and I smiled ar him for the first time. I walked back there and stood with the other men. The last thing I could tell that was happening was Mike telling the youngest vampire with blonde spiked hair to help my mom out the car and then everything blurred by. When I could see what was happening again my mom was talking to Mike I guess to thank him for saving us. Then Mike turned to me and knelt down.

" I'll see you again one day." After that everything went out of focus and I bolted upright in bed.