Part Four: Know Your Worth

The part of life that gets us so fucked up is love. You wonder why. We don't know our worth and then when we do we are to much or we are crazy. Learning your worth is important only because once you find your worth no man can bring you down or cause you any pain. He should be able to respect you and your boundaries period.

I used to let niggas walk over me until I got bored with everyone I talk to. I found my worth and I know I'm better in this game then any nigga who ever played. You can't beat Mani in her own game. Whoever wants me gonna have to show me how much he so called wants me. Maybe the bad boy is a sweetheart inside his shell.

He gave me a ride to school, He even brought me a red leather jacket. He at a good start. At lunch he asked his mom to get me black roses and a burger with cheese fries. Damn he wants me two more days like this he'll get what he wants, but let's see how big is his heart.

" What made you get me black roses and food?" I said staring at his dumb grin.

" Why not." Tyree said laughing. " Your a smart and beautiful woman and to show you I see your worth and how much I respect you I'll shower you with things."

" Wow your the first guy who actually has a heart but will beat a nigga to death." I said.

Tyree laughed and continued to stare and smile at me.

After school he drive me to his beach house he only goes here for parties or a vacation. Everyone knows that about him. I never came to any of his parties, only because I didn't know much about him or what happens at his parties. We sat in the car and was talking our lips off. He is a pretty decent guy considering all the chargers he has.

" Why do you act out so much?" I asked.

"The same reason why you smoke and drink. Not everyone can handle their anger, Everyone don't be mad at the same things. I act out because when I have a lot on my mind I turn into a different person. Whenever I see you, you never show your feelings or when you are having a bad day why is that?" He respond.

Maybe he is different...

" I hid everything so people won't come up to me and ask me if I'm ok. Asking me that breaks me down. You don't understand what goes on in my mind or how many times I been broken down people have many reasons to cry, to yell, to actually beat someone up. It takes mastery to hid how you feel I can give you the basics it's up to you if you want that information." I said.

We smoked and he drove me home. I wouldn't go in the beach house because of the stories of what happened to who he brings in there. Any girl that he is alone with that walks in that house ends up in bed with him. I refuse to be the next one. I get home shower and lay down all I can think of....... is ..............

How much time will it take me to be ready for love again.