Chapter 1 - A strange dream

Today, I turn sixteen. For me, it's a day like another one. It's just a number than increase until the dead end arrives. I didn't want to go to school. I wanted to sleep all the day by watching some tv series and read my manga, but Aunt Sarah forced me to go. So, now I'm in class. Mr. Hartley is explaining some theory on a book written by Shakespeare but i am busy trying to remember a strange dream I have been making since a few days. I was also feeling sleepy. This is boring. My eyes were slowly closing when suddenly I sense a rough hand touching my shoulder. It is Mr. Harltey. He seems a little angry.
"Mr. Aster, are you even listening to what I am saying ? " he said.
" Yes sir of course... ", I said with a low voice.
Mr. Hartley seems not satisfy with that answer. I never follow his class anyway.
" Go and wait for me in front of the principal's office."
Rather than waiting for him, I decided to go on the roof. It is the only place where I can be alone for a little time. When I skip class, I always come here, watching the sky, thinking about the past and the future, imaging how my life would have been if my parents didn't die.
Twenty minutes passed since the dark clouds were passing over my head. It is really a bad day. I stand up to go back when the door opens. It's Mira, my childhood friend.
" Aster, the director is calling for you," she said with a confused voice.
She continues, " Are you okay ? I am a little worri-- "
" I'm fine," I replied with a forced smile. I didn't want to talk with anyone.
I take my bag and Mira and I went down the stairs without saying a word.

The day was finally over. I spent one hour listening to the Director and Mr. Hartley moral speech, got punished and then went back in class. I am now free and tired. Usually, I go back to my house with Mira but she told me that she had something important to do. Well, it doesn't matter anyway, I can go by myself. Alone. It started raining. I had no umbrella. I walk fastly to arrive at the station early and take the first train. I sit near a woman with it's baby, probably one year old. When the train leave the station, there is a thunderstorm. The baby started crying. Behind me, is a young couple arguing about their marriage. In front of me is a man who smells very bad. A rock music is being played on a speaker. Everybody is yelling. My head is feeling dizzy. I fell asleep.
" Two person are standing in front me. They are not smiling. They seem sad. I wanted to talk to them but I can't move. I can't breathe. It's like I am drowning. I Am scared. The two persons vanished. I dont want to be alone. A girl with long hair appeared. She holds out her hand. I can't catch it. She is saying something. I can't hear. "
I woke up. I clearly remember the dream this time. The two persons. The long-hair girl. The feeling of drowning. It feels so real. But I cannot remember what was the girl saying. I am thirsty and sweating. I look around. Everybody was quiet and the woman with it's baby were gone. I got off from the train. I am heading home. " Jeez, I'm so tired, I hope that Aunt Sarah did a great meal for dinner," I said to myself. I was going to enter my house when I saw a strange truck in front of the front house. Some men are pulling out boxes. Well whatever. I open the door and close it.