When Hera Falls For Poseidon

Disclaimer: This one-shot is just a fiction. No part of this story is connected to the original myths of greek mythology. I made this plot all by myself so please, if there's anything you wanted to correct in this story, there's no need of that. This is just my own made story, okay? Peace y'all.

Pardon for typographical errors.

---

" Greek mythology is the body of myths originally told by the ancient Greeks. These stories concern the origin and the nature of the world, the lives and activities of deities, heroes, and mythological creatures, and the origins and significance of the ancient Greeks' own cult and ritual practices. "

---

" Zeus, Hera, and Poseidon... "

The three greek gods went to the place surrounding with gold. The voice called their names with authority as if there's something important to tell.

" Since this will be the very last day for you to lead the Olympus, I want you to take care of it. "

The gods bowed down their heads and respond quietly in their minds.

" Especially you, Zeus and Hera. "

Zeus looked at the light with power in his eyes. So as Hera, she was determined to do everything to protect Olympus from the very last day. Poseidon didn't say anything but he's fully granted from what the light commanded.

" I will be honored, your Majesty. ", Zeus put his right hand to his chest. The light from above then said its last words to them before it disappeared.

" Thy you will be saved. "

It's been a very long time since that greek gods made their promises. They vanished for their missions were already done. It's about time to save theirselves.

Different generations has passed, from A, B, C, D, E... until, Z. Where we are now, from the ancient times up to modern times. From past to present. Look how the earth rotates and revolves for 4.5 billion of years. The way people change, how they act. Everything has changed.

But, what about those three gods? Where are they now? Do they really vanished? Does the light has a signification of what it has said before? Are their missions were really done? 

" And now, you're saved. "

Kasalukuyan akong nagbabasa ng libro nang may biglang tumabig nito paibaba. Tiningnan ko kung sino any gumawa nito, sa isang sulyap ko pa lang sa mga ngiti niya alam ko na may kalokohan na naman siyang binabalak. I groaned from frustration.

" Ang aga mo na naman mantripping, Posporo. "

" What the- stop calling me that, Hallelujah. ", he said then laughs. I bit my lower lip habang tinititigan siya na parang gusto ko na siyang sakalin ngayon.

This guy never get tired of teasing me, from the very start ng klase, umaga hanggang hapon. He has his own ways to throw every jokes on me.

" I will stop calling you Posporo if you'll stop teasing me. Lalo na yung pagtawag mo sakin ng Hallelujah. ", kalma kong banta sa kanya. Good thing mataas ang pasensya ko, what else kung short tempered ako, baka kanina ko pa siya nasuntok.

" As if titigilan kita sa pagtawag niyan. ", he laughed again but this time, much louder. Halos napapatingin na mga classmates namin sa kanya dahil sa kakatawa. Baliw din talaga 'to.