Chapter 4

Chapter 4

V POV

I started my plan of bullying him. Double hurt than my last bullying plans before. Because that Jeon Jungkook just stepped on my pride. First, he talks back on me. Second, he ignores my wonderful plans. And lastly, he also does the same thing to me, bullying me too! I hate him more. He just embarrassed me in front of many people.

Some people might think that I am weaker than him. Let's see what happens next.

Asked J-hope what great plan for that transferee. He advised me that I should make that boy fall in love with me and when he fell for it, I'll dump him and break his heart.

I said no.
I cannot do that to him. Even to anyone. Letting yourself pretend you are inlove to someone then break it would be the most hurtful thing to do. I don't want karma to hit me.

Asking for another plan, he said that how about giving the transferee a bag of drugs and let the school caught him and file him then kick out from school.

No.
That is too harsh.

Maybe I should stick to my plan. By bullying him through little things, he'll get tired of it and quit school. There, I can rule the school without having a transferee stepping on my pride.

We barely bond with Jin this week. He keeps on skipping classes and absent.
That lazy boy wouldn't change.
I am lazy too but I do attend classes more often than him. J-Hope and Jimin were the most active in class compare to us.

Oh, Jimin. Why did you left us for that transferee? I cannot remove that in my mind. We are supposed to be having fun cutting classes and playing games.

I hate my seat mate. He keeps on writing down notes and listens to the teacher's discussion. Boring. Boring. Boring. This transferee is one of a kind. When he writes, he bites his lips. While reciting, he smiles like a rabbit when he gets the answer correct and when he gets it wrong, he will sit while pouting his lips like an idiot weird guy.

Jimin is acting more weird.
When he is with this guy, he always act like a manly guy but the truth is he is not. He acts cool-- heh, that brat.

It was supposed to be a typical Tuesday Speech class. But, the teacher ordered us to pair with our seatmate. Karma, are you hitting me right now?

My partner is Jeon Jungkook.
I hate this kid. Really.

I excused myself to go the the comfort room. The students passed by were asking me if I already let the transferee stay in our school. "Absolutely not." I replied.

Next thing happened, I get back to my seat and he started working on the activity. Which is making a speech about why having partners are better than being alone. He ignores my presence. I don't mind. Did not even bother to help him, I was just playing with my pen.

"Having a partner like you is not better at all." He suddenly spoke to break the silence.

I sighed, "Everyone would think they are lucky when they have me as a partner except you."

"Kim Taehyung has the laziest ass in the whole world."

I groaned, "Can't you just write that stuff and do not speak?"

"Just to give you an idea."

"Shut up, transferee."

-

-

-

I was picking up the pieces of papers that just flew because of the electric fan at the lobby and held it to J-Hope. He was planning to audition at the dance contest to be held this month. But seeing the papers of contestants he planned to pass this year and join the next round. It's too early and he hadn't prepared anything yet.