❤Bendy x Felix❤

Bendy was coughing up pitch black ink onto the ground, being hidden behind a patch of bushes. "Gah!" He coughed, "iT HuRtS!!" He shouted out in pain, coughing violently. Inky tears dripped down his pale, ink covered cheeks, while he trembled. "HeLp!!!" Being drenched in ink.
  Felix jolted, being at the camp site. His eyes went wide, while his ears perked up. T-That was Bendy! The male adventurer cat quickly stood up from the log he sat on. He gulped, rushing towards the source of the cries for help. Once reaching Bendy, his eyes went wide, quickly covering his mouth with a gasp.
  "B-Bendy!!" He rushed towards Bendy, kneeling beside the ink-covered demon. Felix shakily pulled Bendy into his grasp, trying to be careful. He frowned. Poor thing... "I-I got you, Bendy.." "M-Mr.Felix..?" The sick demon whispered out in pain. "Shh now.. You'll be okay.. Just rest.." Felix whispered in a reassuring tone, holding Bendy close.
  Bendy coughed a bit, the pain slowly dying down. He snuggled into Felix's grasp, no longer trembling as badly. Which causes a soft, relieved smile to form on his lips. In a Swift, gentle motion, Felix places a gentle kiss on Bendy's forehead, causing the demon to blush in his sleep. Cute...

The End