Just Touchdown!

POV: Whelp saweetie had just touchdown. She came back just in time to see Quavo perform at Magic City, a strip club in Atlanta. But, little did Quavo know Amhyah would b there with her friends.
———————
Quavo's POV: I heard a knock at the door 🚪. It was my girl. She was finally back home. I kissed her and her belly. Couldn't believe I was having a child soon.

Quavo: hey bae. u just in time to see me perform tonight.

Saweetie: oh yea, at Magic City right ?

Quavo: Y U P. So how was your trip ?

Saweetie: oh it was fine. Business as usual, working on my new song with kid ink and lil wayne☺️. How bout you. I saw on your story that u had ran into Mhyah. Isn't that your ex ?

Quavo: u trust me right? Yea that's my ex but it was a friendly run in. I ain't Kno she would be there. Aye I ain't no wasteman (jokingly says in uk 🇬🇧 accent, making Saweetie laugh).

Saweetie: alright then boo.

Quavo: (chuckles) alright then let's go.
———————————
Quavo's POV:
I Kno I probably shoulda told her I slept with Mhyah but I couldn't. I just couldn't break her heart like that.
————————-
(At Magic City).....
Huncho was getting ready to perform but before he did he lit up a blunt to smoke in his dressing room. 💨

As he was smoking 🚬 ,outside in the club Mhyah had just walked in with her friends

As he was smoking 🚬 ,outside in the club Mhyah had just walked in with her friends. He was backstage so he had no clue. Then after he was done, he came out and took a pic with his girl.

Mhyah had spotted them and just shook her head and rolled her eyes

Mhyah had spotted them and just shook her head and rolled her eyes. She couldn't believe how wrong he was doing and how he didn't tell his girl yet! She jus went back to hanging out with her girls. Besides she didn't know quavo was gonna be there, she was actually a lil disgusted to see him in person, after all, it had been a few days since they last spoke at the studio. So then a few minutes after the picture, quavo went to the main stage to perform.