PART 1 - First Meeting

Its a very beautiful and foggy Saturday morning at "CIRGY" town which is located miles away from Capital, Paris. A young man is seated outside a coffee shop (Typically how coffee shops are in Europe) and is enjoying every sip of his coffee whilst admiring the beautiful surrounding... he has began to love this place its located far away from the city hush bushs ... The coffee here tastes too good. He is wearing his dashing goggles dressed in his casual Jeans and a white shirt and typically one or two buttons of his shirt is left open making him look really dashing and hot. He is none other than Maan Singh Khurana...MD of Khurana Enterprises shortly known as KE. But today, he wants to hide his identity away from the world he has been living in and he has decided to extend his weekend and just stay far away from his HQ in Paris, business hush bush & routines and Media. He just wants to be just himself today. Maan gets a call on his mobile from his secretary, Rita... she is one among those who dream of Maan to be their prince charm and Maan doesnt even adress her presence apart from her job role as a secretary.

Rita: "Sir, there was an urgent call from..." and Maan immediately stops her.

Maan: RITA, this is the third call from you. Take it as a last warning. No more calls from you today. Anyone calls, tell them I am available only on Monday. Is it clear?

Rita: "Ok Sir"...and she keeps the phone. I miss his presence in office so much and he doesnt understand. She takes his photo and draws her fingers over his face and his lips...I want you...cant live without you...

Back to the coffee shop. Suddenly, a French guy appears in front of Maan...

"Hey dude"

Maan: "Hi"

"You Indian?"

Maan: "Hmm...Yes"

The French guy is so excited and holds Maan's hands..

."Wow dude...can you please help me? I am in Love with an Indian girl. How to propose her?"

Maan: "Oh god...I myself new in this subject. I have never dated any girl" ..rubbing his forehead.

"dude?????" The French guy calls out for Maan again..Maan clears his throat

Maan: "Well...all you need to do is, carry some bunch of nice flowers...kneel down in front of her and propose her. Believe me, it will work" and winks.

"WOW dude"...he holds Maan's hands and "Thank you so much"and he leaves from there all excited.

Maan ST: "Huh...hope it works for him...Hmm..French guy in love with an Indian girl! curious to know what happens next."

next minute another French Guy appears in front of him..

"Hey dude"

Maan: "Hi"

"You Indian?"

Maan: "Hmm...Yes"This French Guy too is so excited...

"Wow dude...can you please help me? I am in Love with an Indian girl. How to propose her?

"Maan ST: What's happening today? Another French guy with same request???

Maan clears his throat..."Well...all you need to do is, carry some bunch of chocolates...kneel down in front of her and propose her. Believe me, it will work" and winks.