The New Siblings?

The next day,

After breakfast which was made by mom, I asked Jon if he had any family. To my surprise he said no, so I took him to the washrooms to talk in private. I looked him straight in the eyes and asked him if he wanted to be my other brother. He stayed silent for a second before starting to cry all the while saying yes.

I hugged him and wiped his tears away, he started to smile again which made me happy. We both exited the washrooms and held each other's hands and walked to the main area where everyone else was. We approached my parents and asked if Jon could be our sibling too, they all agreed and me, Micheal, Elizabeth and Jon spent most of the day talking.

We decided later, to go to mini games. It was just me, molten, Jon, micheal, Elizabeth and SpringBonnie that went this time. The others were either charging or relaxing. Once we jumped in we found ourselves in murder mystery, I also had my ears and tail out which made it easier to hear someone.
As the rounds went on my head started to hurt more and more, so I asked everyone if we could go back and they agreed.

Mom and my dads gave me a glass of water and an Advil, they didn't leave my side until I felt better. Once I was able to stand without feeling pain I played a few games with everyone on the
starlight stage, we had lots of fun. After a while those of us that were human were getting hungry so I decided to go make us some pizza pockets because why not? Before I reached the kitchen I heard a thump, I walked around until I found the cause.

* Dede has appeared! Uh oh how unfortunate! I'm going to do a sneaky thing! A new player has been added*

There was a girl on the floor! I looked her over and noticed many bruises and cuts. I called for my fathers and they came running in along with lefty and molten. They saw the girl and picked her up and placed her on the stage, my fathers started cleaning her wounds. Once she was all patched up SpringBonnie asked why she was inside, I told him the truth which was that I have no idea. We let the girl sleep since she looked like she needed it, I wonder why she has an eyepatch.

A few hours later

The girls pov

As I opened my eyes I expected to find myself out on the road, but instead there was i ceiling over my head. I moved my head to the side and noticed that I was on a platform, there were also some people talking but my vision was blurry so I couldn't see what they looked like. I began to feel tired again so I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I later woke up again and sat up, every part of my body hurt. A few of the people there looked at me and started walking over, many of them looked like they had suits on while a few didn't.
One of them had a red sweater on and slowly sat next to me. It made me feel better that this boy had wolf ears and a tail, as I too have them. I let my ears and tail out which shocked the boy and the others. I was in so much pain, I guess the boy noticed since he ran and came back with medicine.

We all talked for a bit and I found out that the guys in suits are actually not people they are sentient animatronics. They seemed nice so I trusted them. They eventually asked me about myself such as, 'what happened to you' 'who did this' 'why are you wearing an eyepatch'

I explained my story like this,

My name is Luna, I am a 18 year old werewolf.
I was going on a trip with my best friend and his little group of friends. We were in the car until we were quite far from any town, they hoped put the car and pulled me out by my hair. They pushed me to the floor and started kicking me, then one of them grabbed a pocket knife and started cutting me but not deep as they wanted to have their 'fun'. After that I blacked out, by then they had abandoned me and I was left to die. I forced myself to walk despite being really weak from blood loss, I finally found this place and thought that I wouldn't make it through the front door but I did. I thank you all for helping me. I will forever wonder why my best friend did this to me. As for the eyepatch, that's something that not even my best friend knew about. It holds the secrets of my parents which I've never told anyone about as they would think I was crazy.